[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys smoke weed? I smoke weed every single day and have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 15
File: weed.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
Do you guys smoke weed?

I smoke weed every single day and have been doing so for 5 years.

Anyone else in my position?

And how old are you? I'm 24.
>>
Weed is degenerate. Next you will tell me that you suck cock to afford it.

Drugs are for niggers.
>>
File: Trudeau Wife Burqa.jpg (727 KB, 1360x1666) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau Wife Burqa.jpg
727 KB, 1360x1666
>>28600914

Smoked almost every day of my undergrad.

Never in massive amounts - I like to puff a little at the end of the day once I've got my tasks sorted out. Feels good man.

I smoke 2-3x a week now. Same amounts.

Pretty cozy, honestly. There are tons of potsmokers I laugh at but I feel like I've benefited from my time with weed. I'm sure there will come a day where I stop for a while but I'll always look back on it fondly.

The smell just reminds me of good times honestly.

Love lighting up at concerts and at the beach while stargazing.
>>
>>28600962
>Weed is degenerate

That's not very consistent with reality of you.
>>
>>28600914
I smoke weed maybe once or twice a week but I'm considering stopping because I'm starting to lose unnecessary weight because my appetite is practically non existent on a lot of days that I don't smoke
>>28600962
we're all degenerates here you self righteous fag
>>
>>28600914
i luckely came to my senses after smoking for several years

stopped smoking was the best decision i made in years
>>
>>28601006
I can see why it would be beneficial for sure, but why did you quit, personally? I'm just curious.
>>
I'm 27 and I've started smoking weed to try to quit drinking, it's just been smoking weed more and drinking less which is better for my health I guess but smoking weed all day isn't good
>>
>>28601129
Nah man, if it's an adequate substitute for the grog then I'd suggest sticking with it. Definitely. Save your liver from the cirrhosis.
>>
>>28601024
its bad for your physical and mental health
>>
27 NEET
vape weed every single day for 5 years

before that I combusted weed often but not everyday
>>
>>28600962
>Weed is degenerate
not even half as degenerate as browsing 4chan desu. browsing anything other than christian radio sites is technically degenerate
>>
>>28600914
what's your job. Or do you even have one?
>>
Scary, that's all the same for me except almost 6 years now, and I'll be 24 in October.
>>
Daily smoker for five years. 25 now.

I don't get "DUDE WEED LMAO" high anymore, but it gives me a nice comfortable haze. I would liken it to the feeling being handed your usual order at your favorite food place without having been asked.

People always told me growing up that daily smoking was really bad for your brain development, so I didn't start smoking until I was out of my teens. I haven't really noticed any difference cognitively at least that I can tell. (in b4 dunning kruger)

When did you guys start smoking?
>>
Wow I'm very similar to all of you all.
24 atm and started smoking about 5 years ago in undergrad.

Turned into a pretty much every day thing.

Past 3 years have been mostly vaping, though lately I've been using a pipe because there's smoking about the taste and high from combusting weed that's novel and unique.

I've recently quit (about 2-3 weeks ago) because reasons:

1. The high is no longer that pleasurable. Now it almost always makes me tired and it's just not "fun" anymore.
2. Part of the reason I think it isn't as fun is because I've been alone for 2 years. Used to smoke socially in undergrad, but now I'm at a different grad school, so smoking alone for so long just doesn't cut it and is depressing.
3. My girlfriend (now long distance for the 2 years I've been away) used to smoke pretty much daily at the end of the day with me. However, lately she has become SUPER paranoid on it the few times she has come over. It really scared me and blowed my mind desu, she's a normal relatively smart person, and has plenty of experience smoking since I introduced it to her years prior, but the last time we were high together, she LITERALLY thought her parents were somehow spying on her/us because the Netflix account we were using was her parent's. Like wtf.

I'm moving back to my hometown soon, so maybe I'll pick it back up occasionally because I get big urges still sometimes, but we'll see.
>>
Anyone who has enough contacts to get weed can't be a robot. A real robot would never be able to buy weed because he doesn't know anyone who would sell it to him.
>>
File: 1452140801192.webm (2 MB, 594x350) Image search: [Google]
1452140801192.webm
2 MB, 594x350
Started at 20, 26 now. Helps me help myself.
More specifically enables me to see things positively/optimistically but more importantly regulates anxiety and emotional outbursts.
>dry for weeks
>NEETbux going elsewhere because priorities
Breathing exercises, eating well and working out only do so much when one wants to destroy everything in the room that isn't PC related. At least my etizolam and kratom is here soon.
Funny thing is, never had anger issues until doc put me on SSRIs, and eventually anti psychotics to combat the horrid side effects. Thanks doc!
>>28603890
It can be had on the clearnet
>>
>>28603890
I buy it from the derp web. I've been experimenting with LSD too lately and accidentally sprayed my blotters with Cillit Bang while tripping balls.
>>
>>28604390
>Cillit Bang
dumbass
>>
>>28600962
Fucking based

All these junkies will reply to you in anger and try being condescending. Fuck them, we know the truth
>>
File: hue.png (113 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
hue.png
113 KB, 1600x1600
>30
>blaze almost everyday
>for 5 years or so
>I play black metal
>>
I smoke it from time to time, like once a week. Helps me cope with stress as it puts my mind away from my shitty life, like cigarettes, just more intense. Would smoke it everyday if I had the money for that desu.
>>
>>28600914
> first smoke on 13
> now 20
> think i smoke now for about 4 years daily
> short memory got a bit fucked up

more contras than pros
>>
I smoke everyday tbf... not proud of it but I hate my life
>>
>>28604435
Please don't bully. At least LSD gave me a surge of motivation I had never experienced.
>>
>>28604736
Fucking autocorrected desu. to desu. Now I look like a fucking autistic weeb holy shit shoot me rn.
>>
>>28604761
I'm a moron
>>
>>28603890
Weed is by far the easiest drug to get though. I cant make eye contact most of the time and i still manage
>>
>>28604606
you forgot your fedora straight edge faggot
>>
>>28604749
how many tabs did you ruin
>>
>>28600914
DUDE LETS TRIGGER LATENT SCHIZOPHRENIA LMAO
>>
>>28604928
Eh im a 25 year old neet robot with nothing to live for anyway, may aswell have the time of my fucking life before i end it
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-15[2].png (59 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-15[2].png
59 KB, 500x402
>>28604962
>being high on weed
>time of my life
>>
File: image.jpg (651 KB, 2048x1235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
651 KB, 2048x1235
>>28600914
6 years for me. I'm 22.
>>
>ITT: people who are incredibly proud and smug about doing something that 99% of their peers do
>>
File: 1447893603062.jpg (100 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1447893603062.jpg
100 KB, 500x667
>can't sleep
>smoke nasty res
>feel slightly more relaxed
feels neutral man
>>28604962
4-AcO-DMT my friend
buy it legally online and change your life
or have a bad time, but you don't care anyway.
>>
File: 5_1.jpg (98 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
5_1.jpg
98 KB, 480x360
>>28604843
4 x 200ug. I'll just order again for the next weekend.
>>
>>28605003
Is that the synthetic mushroom stuff?
>>
>>28605004
that's not too many i wish i was smart enough to use bitcoin and pgp i have dogecoins though :P
>>
File: 1387759025703.jpg (240 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
1387759025703.jpg
240 KB, 600x594
>>28605037
DMT with more euphoria and a long duration. There's one that lasts the same time as real DMT but I forget what it is
>>
>>28605003
>taking RC
Enjoy your unknown side-effects and neurotoxicity.
>>
>>28605069
Where do i procure such a substance?
My only other experiences are mescaline and dxm, do i buy it on spookyweb?
>>
>>28605082
I used to take rc's they were always way overpowered and would fuck you up for like a week after
>>
File: eric.jpg (27 KB, 731x616) Image search: [Google]
eric.jpg
27 KB, 731x616
>>28605082
I've been tempted, but I won't ever fuck with anything that isn't etizolam
>>28605097
r/rcsources
>>
>>28600962
No, I'll suck cock just to lube it up before I slip it in my cunt.
>>
Im very similar to you all, but have been smoking for more than 5 years. Im 25, first started smoking at 15.. started smoking almost every day when I was 17.

Had small peroids of time when I was straight intermixed during that time.. my senior year in HS I was off the weed, and for a single semester I stopped.

But other than that the longest Ive gone without is about 2 months.

Planning on blazing some in a few minutes actually
>>
>>28600914
I smoke weed 2-3 times a year. How can you smoke it everyday and still function?
>>
File: ripping nun.jpg (20 KB, 425x624) Image search: [Google]
ripping nun.jpg
20 KB, 425x624
>>28600914
I'm 21, been smoking for 9 years now
Smoke everyday, once I am done with my work
I used to be an annoying DUDE WEED LMAO type but now I cannot stand most stoners
I'm planning on buying a vape soon, any recommendations in reasonable prices ?
>>
File: untitled.png (239 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
239 KB, 599x337
>>28605137
Your RC brah?
>>
>>28600914
I have smoked almost every day for the past 4 years. I am 25.

I am doing pretty well in life.

>married to qt3.14
>160k/year job, $200k household income.
>no debt
>on track to retire at 40

Sometimes I worry that I am wrecking my brain, but meh
>>
>>28606537
What do you do? Why are you here?
>>
>>28606615
>What do you do?
Somehow got a programming job at a top company and then got promoted.

>Why are you here?
Idk. The rest of the internet sucks.
>>
>>28606635
Ohhh a program bot, makes sense why you're here. World can only be ran in exact numerical order brrpt.
>>
>>28605626
I'm not OP, but when you smoke weed everyday, it doesn't affect you anywhere nearly as much as when you only smoke 2-3 times a year.
>>
>>28606686
I've found that if you smoke only at night after you have done all your responsibilities for the day it doesn't affect your life at all. Just helps you relax and sleep.
>>
anyone else smoke erryday from a young age?

19 here, hit my first bowl at 15, started erryday at 16
>>
>>28603863
I smoked for a similar amount of time and at a similar age, but I never introduced anyone to it. It's fun, but it's still harder to stop than it is to begin
>>
File: spazz.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
spazz.webm
1 MB, 640x360
Ftt
>>
>>28604977
Where is this pride and smugness? They are simply stating that they smoke you fucking imbecile.
>>
I smoked throughout my twenties.

Marijuana did [all the things normal people experience in their 20s].

That's a pattern I notice a lot of the time. That people attribute normal behavior to marijuana.

Some people play games when they're sad. Some people take a substance that's fun and literally makes you happy (or at least happier). It's about as unnatural as me eating a banana after a fucking run, banana
>>
Grow medical stuff, smoke everyday. Don't even get high anymore, it just helps ease the pain a little bit.

It's still nice and relaxing to have a long, slow toke while listening to tunes and vegging out. Brings me back to simpler times for an hour or two before my break from reality ends and all the crushing depression rolls right back in.

Smoke erryday niggas. Enjoy it. Savor it.
>>
been smoking hard for the last 5 years (23 now)

just took a 1 month break to see what it was like

was easy, sobriety was nothing amazing or depressing, just boring

back to smoking but unfortunately ive introduced tobacco into the picture and now things are looking grim.
>>
>>28602619
when i was 16
>be lonely fag
>in gym class
>kid recognizes my Electric Wizard shirt
>we hit it off
>later next week i smoke my first bowl with him
we're still friends to this day
>>
>>28600962
I remember when I was anti-drug like you, then I actually thought it all out instead of just angrily repressing the facts like i normally did.
>>
>>28608653
I don't understand this post at all. Must be the weed.
>>
File: Lqlw1ac.gif (1 MB, 464x655) Image search: [Google]
Lqlw1ac.gif
1 MB, 464x655
25 years old and I've quit for now, not for life but until I get my shit together. I wasn't even getting high at the end. Started getting wicked panic attacks about how I'm a loser and need to progress in life and stop being such a stoner at this age. Had to put it down guys. I do miss it, quitting was easy as fuck though. All that is different is when I get off work I'm a lot more bored. Smoke a bowl for me.
>>
I got bored of wee after a while, it kinda loses its magic
I think its biggest appeal is that you can just smoke it all day every day and dont have to worry much about tolerance or frying the fuck out of your brain
If i could id do acid every day
>>
>>28608907

Just your inability to relate or understand a common fallacy that I'm referencing. This thread is an example of it, why haven't you read any other post besides your own and mine?
>>
>>28608858
I was like that until 21. It was nice to finally loosen up and smoke a bowl.
>>
>>28600914
Enjoy while it lasts, eventually all you'll feel is paranoia anxiety smoking that.
>>
>>28608810
Ha, electric wizard. I still play dopethrone when I'm high as fuck.
>>
>>28608810
How did you like Electric Wizard before smoking herb? Electric Wiz and Herb and fucking made for eachother
>>
>>28603890
Nigger, it's legal in Washington. I have two dispensaries a block from my apartment
>>
>>28600914
10 years strong same age
>>
>smoke pot from school at 16
>drop out
>NEET so no one to get weed from
>start drinking copious amounts of coffee
>years later get on NEETbux and medical weed
>weed whenever I want now
>still addicted to coffee
>vicious cycle is created where weed makes me groggy so I drink coffee to alert myself
>smoke more weed to calm down from coffee
>repeat cycle
I need to quit coffee already because it was just a substitute anyway. In high doses all it makes you do is delirious and impotent and you can get that with DPH.
>>28608776
I don't advise it. I stopped drinking coffee for a few days and when I came back to it I realized it was so shit it was like tobacco, something that never felt affected me, but I used to mix it with my weed.
>>
File: image.jpg (317 KB, 2840x2840) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
317 KB, 2840x2840
>>28605764
Look up the xvape vital I got mine for 60 bucks and it has nice air flow and temp control
>>
>>28609078
>eventually all you'll feel is paranoia anxiety smoking that.

A lot of people do not have this issue. Stop being a baby. You can control your anxiety. You can control your paranoia. If you're sitting there habitually thinking paranoid thoughts and then wondering why you're freaking out, you are beyond capable of making a rational decision in your life and should not have smoked marijuana in the first place. You're not even cut out for drinking, I can't imagine you could pace yourself.

You really have to start thinking about yourself as "that guy" who will take his anecdotal experience of marijuana and apply it to everyone else.
>>
I'm 21 and I've been smoking heavily since I was 14. I'm a fucking perm.
>>
>>28607179
I've quit cold turkey several times and it's never physically hard. I just have the urge to get baked and play games or watch TV is all. But the times when I quit because of anticipating a drug test, needing a break, etc., it was never "physically" hard.
>>
>>28609078
this is now true for me, i've only been smoking off and on for 2 years but every time i light up now all i feel is intense anxiety and depression until i eventually pass out

i think i'm finally done with weed for good
>>
>>28609513
Yeah whenever i smoke weed now i get intensely paranoid and feel very schizophrenic and mad, but i can down acid and mushrooms no problem
I dont get it man
>>
>>28609678

Weed is more potent than people think, you just get used to it quickly. Some of the shit I've thought of while high has really fucked with me. The things that would give me panic attacks still haunt me even though I quit 3 months ago.
>>
Been smoking almost daily for about three years. I really need to stop. It's exacerbating some underlying anxieties and the line between "this is nice" and "YOU ARE DYING" has gotten razor thin.
>>
>>28608911

>25
>have to quit so I can get my shit together

Holy shit, I think you are me.
>>
>>28600914

I smoked it on and off. Usually smoke like every other week but when i do smoke i smoke non-stop for like 3 days straight then take a t-break. It's a waste of money if you smoke it every day.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.