[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prison people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 400x388
They hate rape yet they rape each other in prison. Why? Where is the logic in that?
>>
apes are not logical
>>
also "prison people" is not just one person
>>
>>28600692
Hahahah. And by apes what do you mean? Is this an innuendo for black people or is it a metaphor for the animalistic behavior of prison goers?
>>
>>28600684

Don't try to understand prison culture, anon. It is very similar to highschool only every single person there has been selected by due process to ensure that they are the dumbest of the dumb.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 754x1004) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 754x1004
>>28600711
Then by what amount is it actually?
>>
>>28600747
a bunch of different people with a bunch of different opinions

prison people are not a collective hive mind of thoughts
>>
>>28600742
I see I guess that makes some pretty good sense. But it seems like many prison people's are tough while the average person is soft. If average person is soft wouldn't that make them beta?
>>
>>28600764
But didn't they get cucked by society? It seems that they were driven to acts of desperation due to lack of money and other resources. In that sense wouldn't they have similar thoughts?
Albeit their actions and crimes they did are prob quite different.
>>
>>28600830
>In that sense wouldn't they have similar thoughts?

no. they have zero things in common,
>>
File: image.png (54 KB, 248x189) Image search: [Google]
image.png
54 KB, 248x189
>>28600867
They have one thing in common. They are all in prison.
>>
>>28600895

>all black people have one thing in common.
>they are all black.
>therefore they all X

that's not how logic works dummy
>>
File: image.gif (490 KB, 375x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
490 KB, 375x281
>>28600943
Hahaha I was just making a joke.

But prisons in western area look more free than the ones in for example Russia.
>>
I think black people in general are super triggered by pedophiles for some reason. Maybe it's a demographics thing?
>>
>>28600684
They rape each other to dominate each other. Men turn into animals in those environments, pure survival mentality. If your psycho enough to fuck another man up the ass then chances are people won't try and fuck with you.

They hate child rapists and make on female rape. Whilst lifers and gang bangers are all fucked a lot if them do have codes oh honour they live by, or pretend to live by. Thieves code and all that shit.
>>
You rape in prison to ensure that somebody is having a worse time than you

Think about it- you are stuck in a hellhole with nothing to do and no future. The only way to amke things better is to ensure that someone has it worse than you. And the only way to ENSURE someone has it worse than you is to make them bleed from their tight prisoner asshole.

In a way prison rape is the equivalent of robots on /r9k/ calling other robots normies. We do it so they hate this place even more than we do. We have no escape and neither do they but by calling them normies we assume the position of the dominant species within this online prison. Whenever you call someone a normie on /r9k/ you essentially soap up their asshole for your ripe robot cock to dominate them

Tripfags are like the pedophiles of /r9k/ in that everyone hates them.
>>
>>28601038
Okay. But if a 16 year old kid goes to man prison why do they wanna rape him? Is that not child rape?
>>
>>28601036

there are more black pedophiles proportionately than white pedophiles. i think it's just that it gives them an excuse to make that already weak person into their bitch, since most pedos aren't known for their strength. I don't think they hate the pedo, they just feed on their weakness.
>>
>>28601038
I get what you are saying about survival and trying to look tough, but I still don't get any of it. If everyone just fucked off, minded their own business, and chilled out, prison would not be that bad of a place.

Unfortunately, doing that will get you turned into a bitch because those idiots are mindless animals. Seriously pisses me off when I think about it, why can't they just be chill?
>>
>>28601058
But I don't think I could comfortably sex another mans ass. I just couldn't. What if that man has kids? That would make me a dad fucker.
>>
>>28601094
>Seriously pisses me off when I think about it, why can't they just be chill?

They are in prison for a reason.Why are you giving these dumbasses so much credit?
>>
>>28601094
I agree. They are way too uptight in there. Imagine what the stress does to the body as you age.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 250x175) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 250x175
Maybe it's a good place to go if you like cute boy bums. Or if you enjoy getting violently pegged up the poop channel.
>>
>>28601102
>sex another mans ass

You could just not and say you did. Of corse no body would Beleive you
>>
>>28600727
Are you trying to be edgy? I believe he's simply referring to humanity at large. We're not nearly as evolved as we like to think we are, and we love to credit ourselves with too much.
>>
>>28601351
Not trying to be edgey. It's just that there are a lot of racists in here and I want sure if it was a slur or not.

I guess we are human after all.
>>
>>28601058
You almost made me sympathize with tripfags and those alleged normies, almost. This is coming from someone who deeply sympathizes with lolicons. I'll have to go easier on cyborgs, but the tripfags and normies still don't belong here.
>>
>>28601038
that's a meme

most prison brutality is either due to the guards or the guards egging the prisoners on

fun fact: prison officials actually encourage racial gangs to prevent convicts from banding together and rioting
>>
Oh America:

>Put multiple criminals together in one cell.
>"Hurr, prison should not be comfortable, these people are criminals!"

And then you all act surprised that prison rape becomes a structural problem. Prisoners will get out of prison more fucked up then they came in, and society pays for that. How long until it is understood that the European prison system is superior because prisoners get actual treatment.
>>
>>28601422
I'm just waiting for burgerlanders to figure out that it's okay to blow up people who want to have you tortured. Would you rather go to prison or Valhalla?
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 900x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 900x350
>>28601408
Hmm interesting.
What is everyone's opinion about that show Beyond Scared Straight?
>>
>>28601422
i guess we'll get to test your hypothesis with the incoming waves of sexual assault
>>
>>28601445
i have no idea why anyone would want to watch a bunch of teenage boys be quasi-sexually degraded by mandingos. it is forever a mystery with no solution
>>
>>28601068
>raping a 16 yo in prison
It be contradictory. Some would be for it and some would be against it. Basically it's an easy target because most 16 yos are faggy in nature and look defenseless af
>>
>>28601441
Valhalla of course. I get drink fuck beautiful women's and eat good chicken and have all the cake I can eat with out getting fat. Hell is overrated my boi.
>>
>>28601068
>Is that not child rape?
correct
>>
>>28601518
How? Please explain
>>
>>28601525
because it is not raping a child

it's pretty hilarious, though, that the federal government is essentially procuring and no one's swinging from lamp posts over it.
>>
Isn't this mainly a problem in America and 3rd world countries?

Why would you risk spreading disease or risking death when someone retaliates because you wanted to be all alpha and edgy.

And why would people immediately become deranged faggots after entering prison?
In max security where people are doing life and have literally nothing to do and know they'll never fuck a qt gf again I can understand it, but not in normie prison where it's full of petty criminals and manslaughter fags doing a few years tops.
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 1111x1425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 1111x1425
>>28601566
But its still fucked up

I couldn't fuck a dad and I sure couldn't pound a 16 year olds butt.

Why is the life like this?
>>
>>28601599
move to either a state that's not california or a country that's not doing the cuckcore thing
>>
Is prison heaven for gay guys?
Big tough tattooed men fucking you hard and rough. Why arent all gays in there?
>>
>>28601593
Well when you in prison getting a fatal diesease from butt penetration of another man might be worth it. You would die faster than you would normally.
>>
>>28601394
Tripfags do what they do for attention though. That's like an actual faggot being in prison and getting raped.

I'm a cyborg myself and I really don't give a shit when people call me a normie. I use them as surrogates for the kids that used to bully me in school. I know my very existence torments them so I bait them into trying to bully me then I starve them of the power they crave.
>>
>>28601622
the gays for whom that would be enjoyable are too busy wearing thick-framed glasses and talking through their beards about misogyny in video games with their awful ear-grating voices
>>
File: image.png (163 KB, 780x818) Image search: [Google]
image.png
163 KB, 780x818
>>28601622
I would assume so. But there is a lot of violence involved. You would prob getting punched in the head as you got penis up the butt. It would be sex but with a nonstop donkey punch effect.
>>
>>28601648
Kek.

Would anyone here actually have sex with another dude? If so who would it be?
>>
>>28601593
when people on THE INTERNETS try to scare you with >muh prison the proper response is along the lines of "you don't scare me, faggot"

and of course, never, ever talk to cops, as per the commonly linked video
>>
>>28601712
This is correct. Police are no better than fag blitzes. They are full of themselves and can't do nothing correctly.
>>
>>28601686
Nigga you gay as fuck.

If I was ever running the risk of going to prison I'd carry a decent amount of a STRONG opiat. Like Bromadol or U-47700. You know its either 1) federal pound-in-the-ass penitentiary for years until your suicide or murder for not drinking one of your rapists piss while the other rapes you or 2) a quick and (supposed) painless death, I think the choice is pretty clear there
>>
File: image.png (744 KB, 964x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
744 KB, 964x768
>>28601739
But how would you sneak that in prison?

They check you for carrying anything
>>
>>28601686
Good question. Idk rn I will get back to you on that.

But let me ask you this Who wouldn't you fuck?
>>
Prison literally makes you go crazy. Even crazier if you were crazy before you went in.
>>
>>28601816
So the best thing todo would be to gas them all

Just make prisons a death camp where they hang everyone.
>>
File: HT1gYjkFUdcXXagOFbX1.jpg (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
HT1gYjkFUdcXXagOFbX1.jpg
35 KB, 600x600
>>28601739
>suiciding like a pussy
>not taking them with you in a fiery explosion
how's BULLPREP going, my spooky friend?
>>
File: image.png (27 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
27 KB, 300x250
>>28601834
But how would you explode them?

Unless you are a mudslide with major connections there isn't going to be an allah Akbar moment.
>>
>>28601860
how indeed ;^)
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 640x591) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 640x591
Maybe image related happens in prison all the time
>>
o shit waddup

its dat boi
>>
>>28601770
>what are custom necklaces

Get arrested, know you're goose is cooked real hard, bite into necklace locket and break it, have the gram/half gram stored immediately get into your system. Dead in 5 minutes.
>>
>>28601965
Yeah, but that turns an arrest into a death sentence. You're literally doing their work for them. Are you so broken down that you can't or won't fight, legally or otherwise? Are you really going to let the Chads win?
>>
>>28601965
Good plan.

I didn't think of that one.

But what if you could bum fuck nice bums and they wanted it? Would you be the typical boi pussy r9k machine?
>>
File: image.gif (182 KB, 226x224) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
182 KB, 226x224
>>28601962
Hey hey hey.
It's myyyyyyy booiiiiiii.
>>
>>28601993
True. It is better to die fighting than to die a sub-male pussy fag.
>>
>>28601068
Oh, if you like that, you're gonna LOVE this.
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/05/12/underage-sex-scandal-rocks-oakland-police-department/
>cops get to tap PTP
>you get 30-year-old nigger-despoiled ham if you're lucky
>buuhh ids just wuhn depaaartmeeeent
And this is just what we KNOW about. The feds are probably having private satanic orgies with lolis and unicorns or something.

If you suddenly went blind, don't worry, it's just the rage. You'll be able to make out simple shapes in a couple of minutes.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 650x487
>>28602142
>"harmless relations..."

The Po po are fucking awful.
What the actual fuck. This needs to stop.

The police should be burned at the stake for being such good guy pretender cucks. Fuck them and I hope a prisoner rapes them.
>>
>>28602246
>muh rape
>muhdingoes
you cannot disassemble the cuckocracy using the cuckocracy's tools
do you want to end up being a fuckin' alinskyite
>>
>>28601058
That metaphor doesn't work. If it did then robots would be actual prisoners and normals would be visitors who rent out a cell for a few hours and then go around telling everyone how they're a hardened prisoner.

Normals aren't welcomed here, we aren't forcing them to take time off their facebooks.
>>
File: image.gif (1007 KB, 273x429) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1007 KB, 273x429
>>28602307
Good point. But how to disassemble the popo?
>>
>>28602399
That is right. Normies can shove a can of beans up their ass
>>
>>28602007
Half of r9k prob would but I wouldn't. It would b way too weird
>>
>>28601092
>there are more black pedophiles proportionately than white pedophiles.
You got any proof for that? I always thought the stereotypical pedo was the old white guy with the greasy face. In the same way that the stereotypical homeless beggar is seen as a black guy with unkempt hair and the stereotypical rapist is universally seen as the dark Indian guy with a stache.

Not doubting your statement it's just you'd be a fool to blindly believe everything that's posted on 4chan just because of racial pride.
>>
>>28602662
he's probably talking about black """"pedos"""" who fucked their teenaged gfs
>>
>>28602662
Why are pedophiles the way they are?
I never really understood this and I see different answers on Google.
>>
to assert dominance
>>
>>28601092
>there are more black pedophiles proportionately than white pedophiles

Bullshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 1351x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 1351x367
>>28604125
Ok but what about fuckability.
Also image related says that boi pussy ages like shit
>>
>>28604154
What and how I do t get this. Where did you get this data from?
>>
>>28604184
You're the one making the claim. Prove it or shut up.
>>
File: pedobear.png (121 KB, 1244x680) Image search: [Google]
pedobear.png
121 KB, 1244x680
>>28604154
Truth you ethnicel.
>>
>>28604189
Whoops wrong person. I mean to ask how is it that black has more pesos than white. From my understanding it's the white community that has the most Pedro files.
>>
>>28604198
So are you going to post the link or just screen caps that I should be taking at face value?
>>
>>28604202
>pesos
>Pedro files

Don't you just hate autocorrect
>>
>>28601960
>put jizz on his clothes screaming come back to me boi
Kekity kek kek kek what
>>
Prison has an unspoken rule and its that those with soft asses get reemed up n
Tha ass and no escap except to zbote the dicks off of your master keepers in prison.
>>
They only rape child molesters, twinks, fags, and weak men. Though they usually go doggy because its less "gay"
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.