[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drinking your own sperm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: X0JgNbN.jpg (109 KB, 656x656) Image search: [Google]
X0JgNbN.jpg
109 KB, 656x656
I want to taste my own cum but abit scared that I might get sick. Robots what does it taste like and what are the side effects. Also I wanna lick a girl's asshole. I'm a virgin loser so only option is to visit a prostitute
>>
>>28600668
> licking a whore ass
threw up in my mouth a bit
>>
File: 1462923367664.gif (2 MB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1462923367664.gif
2 MB, 600x900
I've never understood the whole eating your own cum thing. I only do gross stuff because I'm horny and it gets me off. You literally have to have already orgasmed to eat jizz. Seems pointless
>>
>>28600740
this

you NEVER go ass to mouth sick fuckers
>>
It tastes like regret, if you can get past that its kinda like salty milk
>>
It's simple. You know that research where they find sperm in the spines and brains of women because they swallow it?

By swallowing your own jizzum, you are letting your sperm live in your brain and spine much like women do with their partners.

For what purpose I do not know yet.
>>
>>28600668
>Also I wanna lick a girl's asshole.
delicious e.coli fresh from the source
>>28601469
>that research where they find sperm in the spines and brains of women because they swallow it?
never heard of this.
source?
>>
>>28601529

Ducking google it braaah
>>
File: 444.jpg (46 KB, 604x603) Image search: [Google]
444.jpg
46 KB, 604x603
>licking the one part of the body where shit comes out

y
>>
>>28601446

i too remember kazaa in middle school

:(
>>
It's 100% safe! I used to drink my sperm after I masturbated because I thought it was normal. I haven't for around 9 years. The taste is nothing special
>>
I used to suck myself off a lot when I was 12-16 so I came in my mouth many, many times. At first it feels like warm sauce then it gets very sticky so I swallowed as fast as I could since more can get stuck in your mouth if you spit. I was never sick or anything but what is this I wonder >>28601469
>>
You just have to edge for a bit until you jizz a little without climaxing, so you're still horny. I did this for a while so now I have no qualms about eating my own sperm even when I had an orgasm. No more wasted tissues.
>>
>tfw I eat my cum everytime I masturbate in my room
>>
i lift and i usually eat my sperm because i dont want to lose all that protein
>>
>>28600668
Salty and rubbery. If you are going to fap eating your cum can conserve the nurtients, but make sure your hands and whatever you cum on is clean. Sometimes I used to cum on my chest, scoop it up with a spoon and eat it.
>>
When I get horny enough to convince myself to do it, it all falls appart once I cum. This severly limits the amount of thing I can try to spice up masturbation.
>>
File: 1431225109462.jpg (113 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1431225109462.jpg
113 KB, 900x675
Op here. Scat and anal are my festishes. Before I commit suicide I just wanna partake in some assplay
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.