[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /acne/ here? Anyone have any tips/solutions for this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: m.jpg (19 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
19 KB, 320x320
Who else /acne/ here?
Anyone have any tips/solutions for this shit? I'm 20 and it's really starting to get to me, it's made my self confidence worse and talking to qts is nearly impossible.
What do
>>
>implying qts want to talk to you
>>
Jewcreams won't help. it will end after 18-21
>>
>>28600147
>face that is alright is kill by acne
Just end my fucking life, please.
>>
>>28600171
Even so I'm sure not having acne would at least make me more confident.

>>28600199
I feel the same fampai.
>>
>>28600147
Clean eating. Drink only water. No alcohol, caffeine, or sweets.

Diet affects hormone levels
>>
I've only had acne problems on my back, but I'd recommend using some kind of face wash or cream if you haven't already looked into those options.

I've heard Oxy works pretty good in large breakouts. I want to get my back looking nicer so I've picked up some Neutrogena Face Wash.

Don't worry famalam, I've first hand seen how people can go from having huge acne problems to being semi-chads. Not gonna lie, there was this one kid at my high school who was like 5'6" and had huge acne problems (almost everyone made fun of him for it) and over the summer he lost his acne and lifted so he balanced out and started hanging out with roasties.
>>
>>28600147
1. DON'T TOUCH YOUR FACE, outside of cleaning it.
2. Buy a facial exfoliating pad
3. Buy moisturizing soap.
4. Use #2 and #3 everyday until desired results.
5. Even after desired results, you can keep it going if you want. Not going to hurt anything.
6. Talk to qts
>>
>>28600236
Yeah I think I'm going to stop drinking if it will help, at least for a month or something.

>>28600266
Nah man it's not about being chad I just hate this feeling on my face, like it hurts when i stretch it for a smile most of the time.

>>28600267
I've used the soap but not the pad, I'll try this senpai.
>>
>>28600147
Drink a lot of water like 8 glasses a day and don't touch your face and change your pillow case every 2nd day. My mom's friend is a dermatologist and she said this is the cure and big companies hate her because they don't want you to know it's this easy.

Personally I've never had acne in my life but trust me on this one.
>>
>>28600197
I'm 26. When will it end?
>>
Don't listen to r9k and go to a dermatologist you idiot

I should not have told you because you deserve acne for being this stupid desu
>>
File: 1451113307688.gif (993 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
1451113307688.gif
993 KB, 500x353
ITT: only meme advices.
>>
>>28600381
Ive been to multiple times to different dermatologists and they don't know jackshit. Prescribed creme after creme pill after pill and it only made it worse if anything.
>>
I've been using a neutrogena facial bar and it has been working pretty well for my face. Makes your skin really dry but imo it's worth it
>>
i have cystic acne and i am currently using
doxycycline, adapalene, benzoyl peroxide, and spironolactone

ive noticed minor improvements
>>
>>28600499
It's fucking blood boiling tho. Other people with shit diet and shit hygiene have zero fucking pimples and basically beautiful skin, and some with clean diet and great hygiene have to take 6 different kind of gels and pills so that people at least don't throw up when looking at them.

It's not fair.
>>
>>28600381
>OP here
Have been to dermatologists, they put me on these pills that affected my liver and made my skin dry as fuck for a year. It cleared up for a year or so then came back again.

>>28600363
Thanks anons I will take your advice on this.

>>28600499
How long have you been on it?
>>
>>28600528
Was that Accutane?
>>
>>28600542
Yeah that's the one, couldn't drink at all either.
>>
>>28600527
it really isnt fair

acne is really the only thing wrong with me at this point

but its the reason why i dont get any attention irl, ive realized
my pics online always minimize it, and i get tons of attention

>>28600528
i think its been one or two months
>>
>>28600575
>have decent face
>meet gf while face was clear
>acne came back
>gf leaves
>>
>>28600147
>http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-6442/adapalene-topical/details

This is not meme advice. I use this topical when I breakout or when Im about to until it clears my skin up. Acne is gone in about a week. When I started using it, my acne took several months to clear up.
>>
>>28600618
>totally not a meme guys
>Web md
>>
>>28600628
Well that shit cleared my skin so okay I guess.
>>
>>28600147
>gently scrub your face with a fresh washcloth every day in the shower
>use apricot scrub thoroughly once a day and wipe your face off with said washcloth
>moisturizer with salicylic acid
>no soda, ice cream, cake, etc anything with high amounts of sugar
>no fast food
>only drink water and drink a shit ton
>change your sheets, blankets, and pillowcase every 3 days

The last one really helps the most.
>>
>>28600618
Thanks man I might go buy some tomorrow.
>>
Does anyone know if smoking affects acne?
>>
>>28600681
I've always heard pillowcase, why sheet and blankets?
>>
all these things are bullshit memes. Accutane is the only way. op just start accutane and get it over with. so many people do none of the memes and have perfect skin it's just genetic.
>>
>>28600610
ouch you have bad taste in
>gfs
maybe you should change your standards
>>
>>28600756
I used Accutane for a year and it cleared my skin for a while but it came back.
Do I go back? I really hated taking the meds
>>
I eat fast food every day and chocolate. Is diet really linked to acne, or at least, a perpetuator of it? Every source I'e read ever has always said it does not.
>>
>>28601123
Every time I drink soda or eat popsicles I break out a shit ton. You tell me.
>>
>>28600147
mix baking soda and lemon juice, let it sit for a good 4 minutes. If you feel it warm your face, its working. about 2 parts lemon juice, 1 part baking soda should do the trick
>>
>>28601123
Your body needs the nutrients for your skin.
If you have any deficiencies, it could have a negative effect on your skin.
>>
>>28601190
Don't do this lemon juice and baking soda are bad for your skin!
>>
>>28601232
Nah famile, its done wonders for my skin. Its gotten smooth ever since i tried this
>>
Acne is a true bitch. I don't really know what can help. I'm 26 now and while I don't have cystic acne anymore I do get a pimple here and there. What did I do to get to this point? Not much. I tried most advertises shit, didn't help. I tried pills my doctor gave me, then stopped because my shit became sticky as fuck. The I just made sure I cleaned my face twice a day and that's it. Also, use benzoyl peroxide, it's the shit. Might not help to prevent but will mitigate. Also, find out what causes your acne. From my observations it isn't universal. For me, it's a lot of sweets and stress (or maybe just stress because I eat lots of sweets when I'm stressed). Can't avoid stress due to the nature of my job but at least I know. Keep experimenting.
>>
>>28601211
what kind of deficiencies
>>
>>28601448
Vitamins and minerals like vitamin a or zinc.
You can track your intake on cronometer.
>>
>>28601123
I'm fucking vegan and I don't eat chocolate or sugary beverages either. Yet body acne all the way. It's a fucking meme.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.