[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw almost 24 >still a KHHV does it get any better oh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: benistouch.jpg (259 KB, 1192x876) Image search: [Google]
benistouch.jpg
259 KB, 1192x876
>tfw almost 24
>still a KHHV

does it get any better oh great wizard senpais?
>>
If you haven't met somebody by this point you just weren't meant to
>>
>>28600139
Not a wizard mecause I kissed and hugged before, but I can tell you that if you accept a life of voluntary celibacy and actually believe it is the best choice for you to make, it is possible to live a very happy and fulfilled life. A key thing is also to have self love and gratitude, it helps you realize how priviliged and blessed you are,.
>>
>>28600139
nigga just make a few pics of you doing interesting shit or some selfies where you look attractive

even if it takes a thousand pics and you can only keep 5 that look acceptable

then make a private fb profile and install tinder and then just try the numbers game

after 200 matches you are bound to find someone that is in your league
>>
>>28600139
How the fuck have you seriously not been hugged? Have you never had a friend or something?
>>
>>28601112
I've run out of swipes for like 4 days in a row and I have 2 matches. Both are fat girls.

It's really depressing. I don't think I'm bad looking. Maybe I'm just too selective with the right swipes.
>>
>>28600139
>>28600234
I can confirm this is true. When you become content with this kind of life and accept it as something that is in your best interest women start to become progressively less interesting until you finally relax and observe how simple men are commanded by basic instincts. Who knows you may actually be mentally ready for a deeper relationship when you get older.
>>
File: 1461320315793.jpg (113 KB, 864x960) Image search: [Google]
1461320315793.jpg
113 KB, 864x960
>>28600139
Only if you get the good job, so you can fuck 15-16 year olds while being 35 yourself
>>
>>28600139
That picture is depressing. He's like 15 and already achieved more than me
>>
>>28602901
how are you supposed to meet such girls when you just go to work and go home everyday?

>>28603221
he looks like 13-14 to me
>>
>>28603221
A girl never touched your crotch area? How is that possible? Even I have had sex and shit.
>>
>>28600139
Yes it does in some ways; for my part I don't crave female attention or sex anymore.
>>
>>28601112
m8 I swiped 200 and got 0 matches

not fat either
>>
>>28601246
Fucking normalfags.

I have a KHTV and I have never spoken more than 2 words to a female that wasn't related to me or a cash register.
>>
>>28601112
>>28601246
>>28603364
Why do normies think it's so easy? I will die having never touched a woman. I've tried tinder and gotten 0 matches. I'm ugly, short and bald.
>>
>better
L O L
>>
>>28603498
It's not all about looks. I am not ugly, short or bald and still KHHV
>>
> KHHV
> KHTV

I feel like a normie asking this question but the fuck are these acronyms ?
>>
>>28603498
because normies think they have "killer game"

take away their looks and lets see how killer their game is, they think there is some deep mastermind psychology involved in this like daygame/nightgame.
in reality we are animals, woman want money and men want sex - that's literally it. there is no mastermind plan behind fucking woman.
and the good looking guys that fuck woman are spending alot of money on woman, and if they didn't they would be sitting at home in front of a computer screen just like us
>>
>>28603710
first is kissless hugless hand holdless virgin

second i assume is kissless hugless talkless virgin
>>
>>28603710
Kissless, Hugless Virgin
Don't know about the T and the seconde H though.
>>
>>28603724
>women want sex and men want sex - that's literally it.

fixed that for you
>>
>>28603751
men sex drive is 9.1 times stronger than woman
which means woman can go for really long periods without having sex
>>
>>28603748
I think the T is touchless

the second H maybe handholdless?
>>
>>28603710
just use google you mofo. like what the fuck
>>
>>28603762
Even if what you're saying is true in the parallel universe you live in, it doesn't matter. Just because somebody can go without sex for longer doesn't mean they don't want it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.