[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong to hate your parents for having you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1462771645245.png (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1462771645245.png
27 KB, 400x400
Is it wrong to hate your parents for having you?
>>
yes it is you ungrateful shit

life is so fucking easy yet you don't seem to be able to manage it. you're useless and your mom probably cries at night because of you
>>
>>28599968
Fuck you. Life is horrible when you're unattractive, autistic, and poor.
>>
>>28600026
Those three things basically make college pay for itself. Learn to get scholarships and get successful you pathetic waste of space.
>>
If it's wrong, I don't know how to be right.
>>
>>28600791
this blox desu
>>
File: sofuckingmad.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sofuckingmad.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>28599902
yes

I wish my Mom had the abortion, she had the money at the time and everything, she just told me she couldn't bring herself to do that

She was never ready to raise me, and both our lives suffer because of it

Now she guilt trips me for having to raise me and spending time/money on me

BITCH, YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD AN ABORTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>28600774
I'm all three of those things but I'm white so they refused.
>>
My mom was a drunk pump and dump at some party
From what I hear my dad wasn't even a Chad but my womanlet mother was into him because he was tall. As insult to my existence I didn't even inherit his height.

Single mothers should be beaten and burned at the stake. Now I have to live a shitty life until I inevitably kill myself because I'm a do-over. Nothing but a slip up by two normalfags, the exact kind of normals I hate the most.
>>
>>28599902
I think it is wrong to think they are wrong for that specifically.
I think it is wrong if they do not take the measures to be responsible parents. If they are going to bore you they should be prepared to raise you proper.

So the real question is, did your parents do a good job? If you think not, then maybe you're right to think they are wrong for having you when they are clearly irresponsible.
>>
>>28599902
Yes, antinatalism is for kids.
It's a philosophical idea that is built on a hedonistic argument, how could you take it seriously?
If you were to genuinely believe in that trash, you're probably just stupid
>>
No, but it is pretty pathetic.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.