[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A gf can't bring you happiness like you can when you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1460066349927.png (98 KB, 512x758) Image search: [Google]
1460066349927.png
98 KB, 512x758
A gf can't bring you happiness like you can when you're by yourself. It's like bringing another piece of the outside world into your life. Are you really dependent on another set of eyes to watch you or have you been mislead to think you need that?
>>
File: 1463145840213.jpg (12 KB, 246x200) Image search: [Google]
1463145840213.jpg
12 KB, 246x200
>>28599792
I legitamitley need a bf though
I want to cuddle and rub my hands through his hair and talk about politics and play some video games and plan romantic dates together
>TFW it wont happen
>>
>>28599836
But when dealing with real people they always have a flaw and you start to realize how heavily romanticized your idea of a relationship is. Over time your mind will be numb to these ideas and you have to look inward instead of carnal pleasure.
>>
File: 1463375341646.jpg (14 KB, 254x208) Image search: [Google]
1463375341646.jpg
14 KB, 254x208
>>28599906
Nah. I can handle flaws. I'm perfectly aware I've romanticised things. I would gladly take a bf even if he were flawed. Its worth it for the good moments.
>>
>>28599906
I lost my virginity to my first girlfriend at 26. We're still together after 2 years and just looking at her still fills me with butterflies. I'm way happier than before. It's a lot better than what I ever imagined it to be like.

You must have very unrealistic expectations or only experienced bad relationships.
>>
>>28599836
>Tfw it won't happen

Well of course it won't. You'll only settle for Chad.
>>
>>28600952
It's safe to assume that everyone on r9k who wants a bf is gay.
>>
>>28599792

Who is that a picture of? I see this picture every once in a while and I've even seen the real life picture it's based on here but I have no idea who it is.
>>
>>28600940
how do you think you'll react when you find she's been taking bwc behind your back?
>>
>>28601216
Lose all hope to ever love again and become an old fat loser until my time has come.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.