[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other OCDbots here? Why are people SO FUCKING FILTHY? My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Woman_washing_hands.jpg (471 KB, 1993x3000) Image search: [Google]
Woman_washing_hands.jpg
471 KB, 1993x3000
Any other OCDbots here?

Why are people SO FUCKING FILTHY? My fucking dad is so fucking annoying. He used to be so fucking good about it. He was the kind of person to always tell people to wash their fucking hands, ask if their hands are clean, open bathroom doors with a paper towel.. he was so fucking good about it. Then he completely fucking changed. To not washing his hands after pissing sometimes, to only rinsing his hands for a fucking second after shitting, to not washing his hands after fucking cleaning litter boxes. Times any fucking civilized person would wash their fucking hands. It's so fucking annoying. And considering he used to be so fucking good about it. I've put up with this for fucking years now, I'm so fucking tired of it. Dad you wonder why I don't let you stay at my apartment when you visit and you have to get a hotel instead? Why I never want to fucking ride anywhere with you in your car and insist on driving separate when we go somewhere? BECAUSE YOU'RE A FILTHY FUCKING CUNT. And now to be fucking living at his house again, at least he stays the fuck out of my bedroom so I can keep to myself here, but it's so fucking annoying. And he should fucking know. I don't want to discuss it with him and I shouldn't fucking have to. He taught me these values, now he should fucking abide by them. I fucking hate being in this fucking house. Cleaning door knobs and lightswitches and sink faucets etc all the time because other people are filthy fucking degenerates.
You can call me some OCD fag or whatever, people would say it's some compulsive thing that controls a person's life, or go to a therapist or whatever... but I WANT to be this way. I like being clean. I don't want to be a filthy fuck. If I did, I wouldn't go to a therapist or whatever, I'd just change by choice. One of my most deeply held values is to take good care of myself. Live a healthy lifestyle, work out, no drugs, etc... and that includes BASIC FUCKING HYGIENE.
>>
I don't even expect other people to be as good about this stuff as me but just have BASIC FUCKING DECENCY.
And it fucking tears at me because he's a great parent in most other ways, I love him for that, but I hate the filthy fucking fuck he's become in recent years. I have a lot in common with him, in general we get along well, he is supportive of me, he even helps me financially a fuck of a lot to help me pursue my passions... but if he fucking knew that it would mean so much more to me than any of the material stuff he does for me or gives me, it would mean so fucking much more to me than any of that if he'd stop being this filthy fucking cunt so I could feel comfortable living here for the first time in fucking years. That would mean more to me than any money or wealth or pretty much anything.
Why not just live on my own then? I do sometimes, back and forth.. but I have cats here, this is a much better home for them than any house or apartment I could get. And I won't leave them.
Fuck I just want him to stop being so fucking filthy. And he cares about me enough I think that if he had any idea of even a fraction of how much it fucking bothers me that he'd change even if just to make me happy. But at the same time how can he be so fucking incompetent to not know it must fucking bother me when he knows I'm a "germ freak" and am always washing my hands, shower a lot, always cleaning stuff etc... HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU NOT KNOW YOUR FILTHY FUCKING DEGENERACY BOTHERS ME? I shouldn't fucking have to talk to him about it. And it shouldn't fucking matter that it bothers me, he should just be like any fucking civilized person regardless of me. FUCK THIS ALL, it's all I can fucking think about a lot of the time, WHY THE FUCK CAN'T PEOPLE BE FUCKING CIVILIZED? FUCK PEOPLE, FUCK THEM ALL.

It's been fucking years he's been like this and it's always fucking bothered me so fucking much and this is the first I've told anyone

FUCK IT ALL
>>
>>28599589
I piss in bathroom soap containers
>>
Jesus christ, that's OCD
>>
>>28599861

Is this you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xFmVuo0Ek
>>
>>28599589
if you know you're OCD then maybe you should learn to accept that the problem is with you, not other people
>>
I'm on the Pure O side mostly, but I can definitely see where you are coming from. My parents usually get mad at me because I refuse to reuse towels (I'll be damned if I try my face with the same cloth I used to dry my crotch).
>>
>Looked for a job for two years
>Finally get a job
>It's at Jack in the Box
>Was initially hired on as maintenance (cleaning)
>There's mold in the refrigerator and the dishwasher literally smelled like horse shit due to the mold in/on it
>Piles of rancid fat behind the grill
>Fryer oil is so dirty that it makes the food look burnt even when we pull it way too early
>Vaporized grease coats my mouth
>Even water tastes filthy
>My hair, car, and bed smell of grease no matter how much I lean them
>Now I scrub my skin in the shower til I bleed
Jesus fucking christ everything is so fucking filthy always. I can't stop cleaning anything EVERYTHING
I feel you, OP. People are goddamn disgusting
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.