[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being an addict a robot trait
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
I am was addicted to heroin for on and off since 20. Am 25 now. Use every couple weeks to months .
Why i shoot heroin. It makes me feel like the person I wish i was. I can talk , to anyone , infact I met my gf high . she didnt know till recently .
What is your fix
>>
I am going to do it tommrow . ill post pics of my stash if need be.
>>
>>28599578
Destroyed myself with coke find it hard to socialize without it but it's getting better.
>>
>>28599578
I just want to kill myself.
I've tried stimulants, opiates, other depressants.
They're all pretty bad.

What I WILL say in heroin defence is this though: at least you don't totally fuck your mind up on it.

However, the dependence is like nothing else on this fucking earth, and the probability of death/overdose is rather significant as well.
>>
Norms use drugs and robots get used by drugs. Recreational use is normal and addiction is robot.
>>
>>28601411
There are functional addicts though, particularly stimulant (ab)users. You're forgetting all the cokeheads on wall-street, and all the ice-addicted office workers. They lead fairly successful lives, at least on the surface.
>>
>>28601483
I recently happened to watch some episodes of Drugs Inc. In Seattle there is a huge meth epidemic and it hits the IT crowd there very hard, doesn't help that the pressure is insane and it rains most of the year. Some people can't handle it, and it only takes one use before you're down that road.
There was a black guy who was homeless with a smartphone looking for machine programming jobs. Now, if you know anything about programming you'll understand that that guy is fucking smart and skilled, but that didn't mean shit once the meth got to him.
>>
>>28601677
>The I.T crowd.
That was a good show.
I didn't realise the cast had such a problem.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.