[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here a three stroke creep? I finally got a girl,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 419874915.jpg (46 KB, 960x824) Image search: [Google]
419874915.jpg
46 KB, 960x824
Anyone else here a three stroke creep?

I finally got a girl, but what the fuck is the point? I only last for less than a minute. She says it's fine but I feel so fucking terrible about it. I'm upping my fingering and tongue game, but man, I just want to be able to last for 10 minuttes. Is that too much to ask for?
self improvement works but the problems that stand before me now seems so overwhelming. I'm thinking of seeing a doctor. Can they help?

Please have a tip for me /r9k/.
>>
have you tried getting fairly drunk beforehand?
Usually extends the show a bit
also pretty sure trojan makes dick numbing condoms for just this type of occasion... just gotta open an incognito browser for a second...
"extended pleasure" condoms are what they're referred to
Other than that you'll probably just have to muscle memory your dick as you go and eventually construct a plan of attack which doesn't see you nutting 3 strokes in
>>
It is mutual masterbation? like is she jerking you, while you finger her?
If so, I just tell my gf to hold me. She just holds me cock while I finger her, till she cums.
Then I put it in her and usually last about 30min or more.
>>
>cums in 30 seconds
>replies in 40 minutes

bravo
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 750x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 750x735
>>28599375
Memes are good..
>>
>>28599375
Take a Benadryl beforehand to numb sensation

Don't wory bro, it gets better after a few times. Your cock has to assimilate to the change un temperature. Usually after 2-3 fucks you'll be able to go for a while
>>
>>28599818
Why are niggers so obsessed with rewriting their own little captions for everything to make it about themselves? /pol/ discovered yesterday that they have literally created twitter accounts posing as white girls who are obsessed with interracial shit. How fucking insecure are they?
>>
>>28599846
wait... black people made sock accounts?
wow, that's so strange what a weird insecure thing for that race to do, good thing /pol/ isn't rife with stormfronters trying to recruit young white libertarians
>>
>>28599846
jesus, are /pol/ that obsessed with blacks?

Also who gives a shit? Everone makes fake accounts to promote their agenda. It's nothing new.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.