[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else gets really nervous when they see stuff like this in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled-1.jpg (172 KB, 961x361) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
172 KB, 961x361
Who else gets really nervous when they see stuff like this in girls' profiles on dating sites?

>tfw this is what 90% of girls want in a man
>you HAVE to take the lead and not be passive
>otherwise, only a fat chick or ugly girl will want you
>rather...a fat chick or ugly girl will SETTLE for you because they couldn't get man who can take the lead
>>
>>28599317
>Lead me do everything for me teehee love me

>My hobbies are chilling sleeping eating and nice warm showers xD

fucking boring dumb bitches
>>
>>28599317

>>28599346
This

They're looking for a fantasy to fix their boring, miserable shit lives.

Take a hard pass on those bitches, OP
>>
>>28599317
that is how females get raped
>>
>>28599388

Or enter in a situation where they can make false rape accusations
>>
>>28599388
>>28599382
>>28599346

Unfortunately, this is the sort of women my shitty city is full of. I just want a girl to watch anime with.
>>
>>28599415

I have heard bad things about online dating sites. I haven't had a positive experience with online dating sites.

In my city, there are a couple of Tabletop gaming stores. You might find some women there. I know that the one closest to where I live has a cute nerdy girl, but I'm not really into that so much anymore.
>>
>>28599415
it seems to be 95% of all girls

im a fucking neet and i could put up a better profile than that
who the hell lists normal everyday mundane shit as hobbies

>first date
>watching netflix and sleeping

no bitch we're going swimming

or we can go see a band play live

or make some music together

or invest in sex toys

hurrr but no she just wants to lay on her fucking back and get poked by a dick whilst listening to the latest trash show on tv in the background and texting her fucking normie friends about how exciting and amazing her ordinary shit evening is
>>
File: 1460353262817.png (347 KB, 628x719) Image search: [Google]
1460353262817.png
347 KB, 628x719
n..no..
my gf likes me for me!
it doesnt matter if she's fat
reee Reee REEE ROOOOOOOO
>>
>>28599317
>syracuse

that's where i live, she's getting scooped up you beta fucking cuck
>>
Taking the lead is pointless when you're so ugly they don't respond. You need to be at least an 8/10 in their eyes
>>
>>28599566
OP here, this girl is boring as fuck, you can take her. I was just posting her profile for the specific text I highlighted, which is some shit I see in a lot of profiles

>I need a man who will take me on an adventure!

AKA dumb bitch
>>
>>28599614
just a meme i don't care, whereabouts in syracuse are you? i live like 2 minutes from destiny
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.