[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tiny hole above anus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 2.jpg (177 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
177 KB, 500x598
who here pilonidal cyst/dimple
mfw mine just got infected

the pain is exactly the same like when you fall on your ass/spine
>>
I popped mine. Still a scar there though. Thanks for letting me know what it's called.
>>
Man, this thread really made me realize how riddled with health issues I've been. Jaundice, phimosis, I have those little spots on my dick, crooked dick, now this. It just gets worse and worse. Oh and backne.
>>
>>28599277
From /b/ I learned you're supposed to go to a doctor/hospital for this to take care of it. Could kill you or some shit.
>>
Are you sure you're not a girl?
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 798x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 798x960
>>28599277
Wear a maxi pad for days that it won't stop leaking. Had to do this for my previous bf who was super hairy and 280lbs. It reeked of rotten pumpkins, I had to roll the windows down in the car and sit on the other side of the couch for a few days
>>
>>28599528
How did it get that bad? That sounds extreme.
>>
>>28599528
That won't help anything besides keep it "less messy"...

There's a nonzero risk of dying from not getting such a cyst treated soon enough.
>>
>>28599528
it's also called Jeep Riders disease

I have that hole my whole life but infection is rare. But since I am living sedentary NEET lifestyle its much more common for me now

I'm afraid of going to doctor because I saw photos after surgery - those asses were completely destroyed just because of tiny hole
>>
>>28599277
>be me
>14 years old?
>sleeping in bed exited I'm gonna to Florida tomorrow to vacai
>all of a sudden extremely sharp pain near but
>dear god, it feels like someone if stabbing me with screwdriver
>can't tell mommy because trip will be canceled
>pain won't subside
>knock myself out from crying so much
>wake up next morning
>no pain but very bad smell
>take a shower
>see blood on boxers
>fucking terrified
>throw pants away
>blood on boxes go on for years
>turn 17
>mom see blood
>freaks the fuck out
>go to hospital and get diagnosed
>turns out it got infected
>get surgery
>go back to school after missing a week
>can't sit down
>"hey anon, hurt you *smirk* go butt surgery!
>everyone laughs as I stand in the corner
>god fucking damn...
>>
>Good hygiene in the sacrococcygeal area is critical.

>try to avoid prolonged sitting or excessive repetitive pressure to the area of the coccyx (tailbone).

>Weight loss in obese individuals may also help decrease the likelihood of recurrence.
>>
>>28599977
I wipe my butt sometimes to the point where it bleeds for some reason is this the same thing?
>>
File: 20140528_153826.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20140528_153826.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>28599277
I had one of these that required 3 surgeries because it kept coming back. Eventually they just removed all the tissue from around the area so that new tissue would form that wasn't so prone to getting a cyst, pic related.
>>
>>28600303
how does it look like now??
>>
>>28600388
Like normal, maybe with some scars. It's not really something I can photograph on my own.

Here's a picture of it midway through the healing process. It's too big for 4chan, so...
http://i.imgur.com/4yyHFy0.jpg

You can see from the filename that this was approximately 2 months later.
>>
File: Mozu.png (123 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Mozu.png
123 KB, 250x250
>>28600437
>You can see from the filename
or would've been able to if the image had uploaded to 4chan like I had planned.
>>
>>28600437
How the fuck did you live with a huge hole in your ass for months?
>>
File: 1419370037526.jpg (43 KB, 477x454) Image search: [Google]
1419370037526.jpg
43 KB, 477x454
>>28599277
I shouldn't have googled this, I'm scared now
>>
>>28600488
I had what was called a Wound-Vac. Basically a portable vacuum that I wore in a fanny pack that sucked the blood and such out of the wound at all hours. It also creates a 0-pressure environment for the wound to heal in, making the process go faster.

As for how I lived, I was just starting college then so I didn't have much to do besides go to classes and hang around at home. I had to go to the hospital every day, though.
>>
>>28599277
>tiny hole above anus
it's called your vagina
get the fuck out bitch
>>
File: feels bad cat.jpg (94 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
feels bad cat.jpg
94 KB, 640x640
>tfw currently have one right at the tip of my ass crack on my lower back
when I first got it, in the early stages of it growing it tended to leaked quite a bit and I constantly popped/drained it, but now it's just there, a bit large but doesn't really bother me in any way
not sure what to do with it though
>>
>>28599852
These pictures are overblown and only shown for the most severe cases. If you have a cyst, the doctor would make the surgery in the least invasive way possible.

My brother had a surgery for that and his ass looks just like before. Only with some scar tissue on the places where the incisions were made.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.