[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can one of you normies describe in detail what it's like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
Can one of you normies describe in detail what it's like to get a blowjob from a cute girl?
>>
Like bag of sand tbo
>>
>>28599029
it's great

blowjoblox
>>
>>28599029
an advanced puss.not a normie tho
>>
Like a really sloppy handjob
>>
File: 0135 - oiHhR9f.jpg (43 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
0135 - oiHhR9f.jpg
43 KB, 473x500
its like a vagina with a tongue in it

You do know what a vagina feels like... don't you?
>>
File: blowjobs.png (28 KB, 520x248) Image search: [Google]
blowjobs.png
28 KB, 520x248
>>28599029
It's exactly the same as getting a blowjob from any girl. As for the blowjob feeling itself, I personally love it, since it's a lovely sucking feeling just can't get from masturbation, whereas standard sex feels a lot more samey.
>>
>hate blowjobs
>would prefer an energetic handjob over a blowie anyday
>girls face when
I hope they haven't been skipping arm day
>>
>>28599835
Huh, I can't stand handjobs - I always feel like I could do what the girl is doing myself but a lot better, whereas with all other forms of sex you need the girl, so it defeats the purpose of being with the girl.
>>
>>28599029

Like sticking your dick in warm pie.
>>
>>28599924
I could also be fucking a wet onahole by myself, but obviously sex in any form is better with someone else. you ever tried sitting on your arm until it goes numb then whacking yourself off? feels way better.
>>
>>28599964
No, I can't say I have ever tried it, or even heard of it. I'd give it a go right now, but unfortunately Sertraline makes wanking nearly impossible.
>>
>>28599835
What's the literal point of handjobs when you can do it better yourself with deathgrip?
>>
>>28599029
Depends on how good at it they are.
Most just suck the head, which gets boring fast.
>>
I think I know what it feels like.

Place a finger in your mouth and feel that sensation, then imagine what it would feel like on your dick.
>>
blowjobs are overrated, I've never cum from one
>>
>in front of you sits a girl who has accepted you and your body so completely that she will put your penis into her mouth
>she looks up at you as she pulls your pants off, smirking a bit at the annoyance
>she takes a light grip on your shaft
>just the mere sensation of your cock being manipulated by a foreign hand fills you with lust
>she licks it from base to tip
>it feels nice, but not extraordinary - the pleasure lies in seeing it happen
>as she takes you into her mouth, your cock is enveloped by warmth and wetness
>you're still half stunned by seeing it disappear into her mouth when the pleasure of the situation sets in
>she looks up at you and you're filled with an unholy sense of power, your phallus filling her most public cavity
>a madness overtakes you and poisons your mind, you can think only of the scalp in front of you
>you grab hold of the hair automatically, your arm and hips moving on their own as you slowly gyrate into her face
>you take a gentle yet firm grip on her hair, not truly guiding her but just giving yourself the illusion of control
>your mind blanks, the only intrusions being the occasional "there's legit a girl with her mouth on my penis right now, how did I manage this situation"
>then she pulls her mouth away, grinning, a thin trail of saliva clinging to her coated lips and the upper tip of your cock
>you look on in a happy horror as she moves on top of you, anticipating the mollusk between her legs making first contact with your steel rod...
>>
>>28599029
why is her face like that

bloxasdf
>>
File: 1439734319535.jpg (93 KB, 850x506) Image search: [Google]
1439734319535.jpg
93 KB, 850x506
>>28600135
wish i never read that right before I'm about to go to sleep
>>
>>28599029
I got my first "blowjob" tonight and it felt pretty good but I didn't cum. We ended up stopping and talking about our feelings and shit. Are there any tips and tricks to getting a girl to give a good blowjob that makes me cum? I plan to tell her to try and use less teeth but beyond that I don't really know ho blowjob are supposed to work.
>>
>>28600253
normie, FUCK OFF. FUCK. OFF. FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
>>28600260
Yeah I got pretty lucky. Not considered a robot anymore, but I know there are guys on here that talk about having had blowjob that can probably help.
>>
File: 1423033576404.jpg (40 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1423033576404.jpg
40 KB, 680x680
>>28600253
this place isnt for you anymore
>>
>>28600135
>she moans out greedily in a desirous voice
>your awareness which was lost snaps back momentarily
>you become aware of it all
>the indecently squelching noises
>the grinding hips
>unidentified juices mix together and soil your genitals
>the lewdness is a great nightmare
>you realize even after her pussy accepted you that there's room inside for more
>it expands and contracts like the mouth of a sea cucumber
>your erect member thrusts against her most indecent parts and you can't think of anything
>you look up at her and the face you knew is completely changed
>you brought a cute girl home, but this is the face of a succubus
>her face is like a mask it's so different, contorting in sinful ecstasy like you've never witnessed on her before
>the noises escaping where your cock just was are so unlike her, you can't believe they're really her
>but you don't question it
>you mindlessly grind your genitals more
>more
>more
>>
>>28600352
Sounds gay as fuck tbo familiar
>>
>>28599964
My experience is that all I could think about is how much my arm hurts
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.