[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>play vidya all day >get to a point where so bored i can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1452626860753.png (30 KB, 747x491) Image search: [Google]
1452626860753.png
30 KB, 747x491
>play vidya all day
>get to a point where so bored i can't play vidya
>browse 4chan until ready to sleep
>can't sleep
>too bored of browsing r9k
>stare at monitor
>pass out at 7am
>repeat everyday for months

just fuck my life
>>
No jo breaks?
>>
learn to play an instrument
>>
Tonight OP when you're done with vidya go for a comfy night walk. When you get back home go straight to bed.

There's like, one day of a broken routine that'll give you slight exercise without having to interact with people or be seen or anything.
>>
>>28599004
>Lesmugpepewrappedinablanket.jpg
>>
>>28599059
I already play guitar and have for 6 years. even with that i can only play for about 30-60 mins before getting burnt out. i just don't enjoy anything anymore
>>
>>28599085
i used to try this, but i just am so afraid when outside especially at night. i feel like anything that can go wrong will. i just hate being outside
>>
I'm so fucking depressed. Idk how much longer I can go on like this.
All I do is think about vidya and try to forget my life.
I use it as an escape but it doesn't always help since I can get bored with games easily because of the depressed.
I'm so fucked. Why can't I cry? I should be bawling my eyes out for the state that my life is in.
I did this to myself. No one else is to blame.

I have a job opportunity which would require me to get up at 4:50 A.M., get ready fast, drive 35-40min to work to be there at 7am.
It'd pay $18 USD an hour, though.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>28599284
i don't think i could wake up every morning to drive 40 mins at 4:50 am

what kind of job is it
>>
>>28599552
Yeah, I'm going to go to the interview at least.
Apparently they hire people with disabilities and since I have anxiety/depression I qualify.
I'm not exactly sure what I would be doing yet. Could be anything from grounds-keeping to deliving mail/packages to people's offices.

I'd be working in a large gov't building in St. Louis. But fuck man, that schedule sounds so fucked up. I normally sleep at 3am-11am.
>>
i'm going to be starting a welding job soon. im nervous as hell because with welding you can't half ass or fake it until you make it. it's either right or wrong. i'm just worried i'm not going to catch on
>>
>>28599140
Just get a knuckle duster and you'll be good.
>>
>>28599284
Just do it. The schedule change will be difficult at first but having a job that pays decently is a positive change. If you do not like it, try another job. You know that you can get one.
>>
>>28600489
You're right. I'm going to at least try it. I need to do something with my life...
Part time janitor makes me wanna kill myself
>>
>>28599004
>not throwing anime into the mix to vary his life a little

anon pls
>>
>>28601428
i watch anime sometimes, but i feel anime gets boring very fast. the last anime i enjoyed was welcome to the nhk
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.