[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is a fat fuck? I'm 5'11 and weigh 265 pounds,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1431687773221.gif (887 KB, 500x266) Image search: [Google]
1431687773221.gif
887 KB, 500x266
Who here is a fat fuck?

I'm 5'11 and weigh 265 pounds, I don't think I've ever been lower than the 90th percentile in weight by height in my entire life. I'm just lucky that I have a large frame that conceals some of it.
>>
File: 1460353262817.png (347 KB, 628x719) Image search: [Google]
1460353262817.png
347 KB, 628x719
IKTF OP, 6'0 and 160lbs
Literal ping, OINK OINK
>>
>tfw 5'10" 130 lb fatass
Kill me.
>>
>>28599001
>>28599036
How much do you guys eat per day? Jesus christ
>>
Ive never had pants that snap closed in my life. Always wear fat boy buttons.
Gaines over 100 pounds last year now no buttons only stretchy pants.

Ill start my diet monday.
>>
>>28599001
>>28599036
Over 120? You two get in a fat flush stat!
>>
>>28599089
/keto/ is the autists friend, anon
>>
File: skinnyfat.jpg (39 KB, 522x756) Image search: [Google]
skinnyfat.jpg
39 KB, 522x756
>>28598983
Do you accept /skinnyfat/ ?
I'm 6'2 and 210, arms as thin as ever but I have stretch marks on my ass and huge fucking gut. I've been eating better and exercising a bit as well.
>>
>>28599072
>>28599114
REEEEE REEEEEEEEE END MY LIIIIFE
>>
>tfw too scared to weigh yourself
>>
I'm the same height and not even half you're weight... I'm your extreme opposite
>>
6 feet and 220 pounds
i need to start exercising
>>
>>28599089
Were you fat as a kid? My dad used to always make me finish whatever was on my plate, and he would give me adult sized portions as a 4-5 year old. Later when I was a about 9, I had a abusive stepdad who made boiled chicken and baked potatoes every day for dinner. Every bite used to make me gag, and whenever I had food that didn't disgust me I would always eat as much as possible because I wasn't sure when I would get good food again.

I feel like a lot of the weight problems I have now stem from my eating habits as a kid. Then again, I'm also a depressed fuck who smokes cigarettes and eats out every other meal, so that could also affect some things.
>>
I ate a whole 2100 Calorie pizza today.

Had a 200 calorie breakfast sandwich too.

I guess I just didn't care today.
>>
>>28599129
I feel like this will be my fate if I ever decide to lose weight. I already have stretch marks, and the loose skin will come later...
>>
>>28599248
A few weekends ago I ate 7000 calories in one day.

I can eat 2500 calories a day and still lose weight. I don't know what's wrong with me, I just don't stop eating.
>>
>>28599260
oh but I was never fat, skinny all my life and then once I turn the corner of 25, I gained like 40pounds all on my fucking gut and my ass.
>>
I feel like the nutty professor.
Im that big.

Fing skinny ass eddy Murphy
>>
>>28599343
Yea I hear when you get older past mid 20's something happens. I wondercwhat and why.
>>
>>28599129
>6'2" 210
I used to be in your exact same position. Tbh, if you can get to 200/195, you'll look and feel way better, but you should keep going after that. I'm no expert on losing weight, but I found that eating about a pound of chicken breast everyday and then about 1000 calories of anything else you want works pretty well.

Make sure you get some exercise at least a few times a week. If you can't go to a gym or do a proper workout, just do push ups, squats, calf raises, stuff like that until you're sore. Stay hydrated, make sure you get protein after exercise, and sleep as much as you can to reduce pain.

Don't worry about the stretch marks, or about your gut not getting better. Give it time, and it'll get better. The gut and love handles are a bitch to deal with, but they'll go away eventually, and you'll be too busy enjoying gains in your legs and upper body.
>>
6'1 and 300 pounds here senpai.
>>
Have you tried not eating like a pig?

>inbf muh genes!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.