[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to work and bust your ass >gf sucks some other dudes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: whores.png (727 KB, 1439x716) Image search: [Google]
whores.png
727 KB, 1439x716
>go to work and bust your ass
>gf sucks some other dudes dick

Why even get a gf
>>
>>28598794
to get cucked, why else?
>>
>>28598794
Get a wife instead of a shallow fuckdoll, or a Christian girl
>>
>>28598838

>wife

Why would a human branded title change anything
>>
You have to be one dumb shit of a guy to be with a girl like this.

You know those really blatantly obnoxious types of people who can't see shit happening when it's right in-front of them because they're so focused on themselves?

An autist like us on here wouldn't fall for that, why? Because we're constantly analyzing the situation and everything around us, we'd be able to know if a girl is like this or not. A normie guy wouldn't know because normie guys are too busy focused on themselves and can't into analyzing situations.
>>
>>28598889
it changes a lot. now she is entitled to half your possessions
>>
>>28598889
Because someone whose would rather marry you than "try you on for a size" makes a difference. The concept of a gf is about having casual sex and being selfishly horny, for both sexes. Relationships always end better when people are patient and abstain until marriage. I'd rather have a wife I love than some gf to casually fuck and just forget about it like it's nothing if I were to dump her.
>>
>>28598966
>I can't handle a small commitment
>so you better man up and commit your life to me
Women logic
>>
suck with stronger
>>
>>28598794
Woman disgust me.
>>
File: 45f.jpg (104 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
45f.jpg
104 KB, 800x800
>Wake up
>Have a lovely morning
>Tell your gf how much you love her, cuddle, have sex
>get ready, and head off to work
>send txts while at work about how much you love each other and vice versa
>she goes to a "friends house" and sucks cock on cam for the world
>>
File: 14439469863923.png (179 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
14439469863923.png
179 KB, 500x358
>>28600678

>On break
>Go on chaturbate on your phone cause why not
>See your gf sucking some guys dick
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.