[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys so I met this qt 3.14 17 year old grill who lives in my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: sauce1.jpg (51 KB, 600x830) Image search: [Google]
sauce1.jpg
51 KB, 600x830
guys so I met this qt 3.14 17 year old grill who lives in my neighbhorhood
Anyway ive been chatting with her a bit and today i told her i could drive her to her high school tommorrow at 7am since she always takes the bus. She said yes. Her parents obviously dont know and we agreed to meet like one street away from her house.
Im a 21yo college student btw

How can i bang her? shes a golddigging whore but extremely cute with a big butt girly face and grayish greenish eyes

help me out brobots, im a total loser when it comes to courting women but i think the age difference here could be my chance on victory
>>
>>28598697
>How can i bang her?
You can't.
>>
jesus man don't get arrested good luck in your endeavor
>>
>>28598697
Next time she is in your car offer drugs at your place, after that, I'm sure you can figure it out on your own
>>
>>28598786
>AoC is set higher then 15
>America

lel, land of the cucks that can bang only 25+ year old skanks
>>
>>28598760
why not?

>>28598786
I think shes over the age of consent so dont have to worry about statutory but if she starts saying shit like I raped her then i think im fucked
>>
>>28598697
Honestly probably just hang out with her and then offer her to get drunk with you. Then make a move on her that has plausible deniability so you don't go to jail.
>>
File: hot dog hallway.webm (231 KB, 432x244) Image search: [Google]
hot dog hallway.webm
231 KB, 432x244
>>28598786
>jesus man don't get arrested
>can't have sex in America with a girl younger than 21

>>28598697
Invite her to your apartment or your parents' house and say that you want to """"chill"""" and then you do webm related.

I had a 16 year old, which is legal here, use me as her fucktoy for a few months.
>>
>>28598865
im pretty awkward though like im that guy that never had any friends muchless a GF so the concept of "chilling" is kind of hard to grasp
>>
>>28598962
I had literally 0 friends when that high school semen demon used me as her human dildo, but she wasn't my first girl either.

If you have anything in common like movies or music (video games?) then go with that "hey do you want to come over and watch the latest uh Pokemon episode" or whatever it is.

If you or her smokes weed that's even better.
>>
>>28598865
GET
OUT
NORMIE
ETERNALLY
>>
>>28599047
she has this "good girl/preppy girl" disguise she tries to make every one believe but in the inside she a gold digger

ANyway i dont think drugs or alcohol would be an option but she like shity top100 music so i guess im gonna go download some of that shit to play tommorow when i drive her
>>
>>28598697
sauce on that pic? also depending on where you live she might be legal at 17. if ti is go for it breh
>>
sauce op pls.

original commentuuuu
>>
>>28599655
Malena Morgan

now fuck off, originamanimo
>>
>>28598697
Chad here. This is what you do
>drive her to school
>on the way there be flirty but don't make any moves
>I'm assuming you have her number already, if not get it at the end casually
>something like "lemme get your number in case we do something like this again"
>next day or later that night you text her "Guess who"
>she'll know it's you and say "haha hi anon" or some shit
>tell her, don't ask, "Let's chill this weekend"
>if she says no, you lost
>else you suggest she comes to your place to watch a movie or something
>if she accepts this she's already dtf, if she suggests doing something else she's interested but you gotta work for it
>>
>>28599741
what does being flirty without making any moves even mean?

Like tell her jokes and shit? what are some good ones?
>>
>op fucks girl
>fast forward a year or do
>girl posts on her social media about how op fucked her when she was 17
>suddenly op has a lot of pressure
>he cant take the humiliation
>op an heroes
>>
>>28598697
I banged a 17yo when I was 21. Felt a little bad since she was my sisters age...but that pussy was too good.
>>
>>28599938
"a man walks into a bar.."
>>
>>28599938
May god have mercy on your soul. It's to late already, my friend. You have over thought to much already, youve played yourself.
>>
File: 1404636403782.png (82 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
1404636403782.png
82 KB, 441x411
>>28599938
>what does being flirty even mean?
>Like tell her jokes?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.