[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are eyebags a robot trait?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: bags-under-eyes.jpg (21 KB, 400x193) Image search: [Google]
bags-under-eyes.jpg
21 KB, 400x193
Are eyebags a robot trait?
>>
Yes because deep dark eyes are sooo BUTAL and DEPRESSING xDDDD lol Omg Look at his eyes they are SOOO EMPTY xDDD!! I bet he KNOWS true pains and is a truly CALCULATING HUMAN BEAN xDD!! LoL!!... WE are so lucky, give him SYMPATHY!! :P He has been through SO MUCH! It's not like he is just a self loathing unmotivated shit xDDDD hehehe his EYES just tell so much :DD!!.
>>
>>28598852
Honestly though I've been bullied for them my whole life and they make me feel pretty suicidal.

I must have the bone structure in the world.
>>
Just drink more water.
>>
>>28598982
Just be a normie

Just be attractive
>>
>>28598958
Yeah we get it. You've been subject to pain "only you could understand." If you wrote a poem you would title it something like; "You don't know what I've been through."

You're a calculating person so you don't come out and say it directly. You speak through your actions and words, hoping someone will catch on. It give you pleasure, that's what I would think. Or validation. You try so hard to act as if you're different because you have that "pain."

You probably think; "Well if I do this, they will think this." You're likely the kid that plays music through your headphones so that it's just barely audible to others, and you hope whatever the nature of that music is, people will assume is the same of your personality. You maybe just showed subtle hints of self-harm by exposing an inch of a cut underneath a sleeve. You do shit like that.

That's why you asked about eyes. It's a physical attribute that people use to make assumptions. If you have wide, bright eyes, you are a happy, cheerful person. If you have dead looking, sharp eyes, they will think you're mysterious, gloomy, and maybe depressed.

You shape yourself in a way that you believe would cause certain assumptions. That's all.

You'll deny this, but I know it's true. People who are as intellectually gifted as me will also know it's true. You've probably fooled alot of people.
>>
>>28598852
>self loathing unmotivated shit
but that's exactly what robots are
>look at me projectin
>>28599152
oh god you're actually autistic, let me get my camera
>>
>>28599168
Well sorry to burst your bubble pal. That's the type of behavior most Robits would demonstrate. You want to mantain a label like "Robot" because you feel like you're apart of something bigger. Part of a group, a different breed. Even though it is a demeaning label and nobody would want it, you do because you find some pride in it.

There's nothing wrong with that. Just don't think we don't notice.
>>
>>28599168
How'd he know that? I'll show him! You're autistic! Almost got called out!
>>
>>28598852
this
even my mom thinks I look like a serial killer
>>
Eyebags are hontoni kakoii!! I like to paint them on before I go outside so I can look cool and moe like an anime character, fufufu.
>>
File: 1462954140842.gif (581 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1462954140842.gif
581 KB, 500x250
I have them and probably will never loose them, even tho I have ugly eyes, and the white part of the eye is yellow in mine, the way they look they make the under part of my eye having a heavy pink line under de eye, I know this a ugly trait, but is one of the few thing i find cute, when I go to thee bathroom and wash my hands I like looking into the mirror to se that pink line, I don't know why I find it so cute even if I am ugly as hell., makes smile somehow.
>>
I have rings under my eyes that were hereditary, been there since i was a baby. I think it's due to thin layer of fat underneath that's normally supposed to be thicker.

Ontop of that i got a varicose vein that outlines both of them. Gonna sleep soon, i'll post a pic tomorrow if the thread is up. My little sister's friends and sometimes older girls tease me about them, but i don't let it bother me.
>>
File: so fuckin' ugly.jpg (962 KB, 2845x1757) Image search: [Google]
so fuckin' ugly.jpg
962 KB, 2845x1757
>>28598422
No, but a weak, gracile bone structure, the usual cause of eyebags, is a very common robo-trait.

I get adequate amounts of sleep, drink plenty of water, etc., but because I have a severly deviated septum, I have this shit. Fuck my mom for lying when I asked her if my nose was broken.
Normies RUIN everything.

>>28599152
You treat it as if it were some accessory we hand selected for ourselves.
Seek help you autist.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.