[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>got dinner planned with three different girls as of right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1458526203157.gif (1 MB, 540x531) Image search: [Google]
1458526203157.gif
1 MB, 540x531
>got dinner planned with three different girls as of right now
>one of them is trying to get with me
>she wants to text me nudes of herself
>a fourth girl used to send me paragraphs worth of text about how she wanted to fuck me
>a fifth girl just wanted to fuck at her house
>a sixth girl wanted to grab my ass while taking a pic with me
>go out every weekend with people now
>do tons of fun shit

Am I still a robot? I haven't got laid or anything yet. I still feel empty like I did all those years ago.
>>
>>28597887
>Am I still a robot

Why do people think this would be a good thing
>>
File: IMG_2137.png (114 KB, 760x805) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2137.png
114 KB, 760x805
daily reminder that if the stench of your smegma isn't enough to knock out anyone within 5ft of you, you're not a robot
>>
Why would you even post this? Get the fuck out
>>
>>28597973
What if I'm c-cut?
>>
>>28597887
Who are these girls and why did you suddenly meet them?

Why should we care?
>>
>>28598532
cutfags cant be robots silly
>>
File: 1458943967410.jpg (59 KB, 662x644) Image search: [Google]
1458943967410.jpg
59 KB, 662x644
wow dude im really impressed i bet youre really cool and attractive
>>
How

How did you achieve all this?
>>
>>28597887
>>do tons of fun shit
Like such as?
>>
>>28597887
>forgot the wake up part at the end

Fuck off failed normie.
>>
>>28597887
No. You know that though. Why do you feel the need to brag on this board of all places?

>>28597921
Fuck off normie.
>>
Very good and productive thread guys. Yep this will surely make R9K as we know it, A BETTER PLACE
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.