[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can we talk about suicide /r9k/? I'm not feeling well lately.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1405138963540.jpg (80 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1405138963540.jpg
80 KB, 645x773
can we talk about suicide /r9k/?

I'm not feeling well lately.
>>
wat wrong anon
>>
>>28597707

always up for talking/hearing about it since i fantasize about it all the time
>>
>>28597707
care to explain? i have time now
>>
>>28597707
why suicide my dude? you, me, and everyone reading this will inevitably be dying rather soon anyway. even if you're life is well and truly fucked, might as well just watch cartoons or do whatever you enjoy to do until age/sickness/death catches up with you because it really, truly will not be a very long time. enjoy and be happy in the now my senpai
>>
>>28598065
>do what you enjoy
If I could do that why would I feel like killing myself
>>
why live? well there is every reason to; and every reason not to.

if the world at every corner says 'fuck you'
then say fuck you back
the world might not hear you, and it probably won't care.
but fuck it.
do it because you spite the world.
do it because you have nothing left.
do it because the worst thing to happen is death
do it because death is to easy.
before you leave, give life a sucker punch.
>>
I was always different, alone. I preferred it that way. But I did something recently I can't forgive myself for and now I'm constantly self loathing. I don't know how long I can go on like this. It seems like suicide is the only way to be at peace now.
>>
>>28598729
something similar happen to me, it was like 10 years ago and i still cant forgive myself, sometimes the pain is phisical
>>
Suicide is just one more inconsequential decision in a life full of inconsequential decisions. But nonexistence cannot be shown to be preferable to existence.
>>
>>28598375
are there not things you enjoy?
>>
File: 1452305718123.png (905 KB, 987x645) Image search: [Google]
1452305718123.png
905 KB, 987x645
>>28597707
Don't you want to see the decline of civilization in the next 30 years?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.