[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cripplingdepression/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: me irl 2.jpg (139 KB, 694x461) Image search: [Google]
me irl 2.jpg
139 KB, 694x461
somehow i managed to pass all my classess
pretty sure my professors went easy on me after i nearly cried in one of their offices
whatever
official cdg irc @rizon #CDG because someone always brings it up
>>
Whenever you add "crippling" to "depression", it makes you look like a massive fucking attention whore.
>>
>>28597650
thanks for the imput please submit it to the official feedback document
>>
DEATH fucking kills hell yea

idc about your thread op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzvtfbqJeIY
>>
Never posted in this thread but I wanna thank you for consistently making these threads. It's a nice escape for some of us.
>>
File: Sabella.jpg (47 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Sabella.jpg
47 KB, 300x300
>>28597628

Today I want to an old friends college graduation party. I don't want to sound all corny but out of all her friends I was the only person who gave a shit when getting her a gift, I painted her two pictures, gave her my favorite book and my favorite album. She loved it but all of her fucking friends gave me strange looks and I heard some of them comment on how I was weird. I went home and cried for like an hour afterwards because she told me to keep in contact with her. I'm not looking to get my dickwet or anything, I'm just looking for another human being to talk to.
>>
All of my final exams are this week.
All of my last, but longest assignments are due this week or the next.
0%Completed and have not studied at all.
I do not have the motivation or the energy, but feel sad about my parents having such a terrible son.
I never understood other people and ruined the experience of having a son for my parents (Thank god my brother is a good person)
I do not know what to do, but as the time passes I care less.
Sorry for the shit english
>>
>>28597778
thankss, i cant do it as constantly as i used to but i try

>>28597904
well thats pretty fuccking terrible of them

>>28597970
its okay man, good luck with wahtever you do
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.