[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>everyone deserves a girlfriend nah its just natural selection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 6
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>everyone deserves a girlfriend

nah

its just natural selection senpai
>>
Literally who says your greentext?
>>
File: mookie_conster.png (328 KB, 365x436) Image search: [Google]
mookie_conster.png
328 KB, 365x436
>everybody deserves someone anon!
>you don't deserve shit you fucking bitter loser, kill yourself
>>
>>28597428
>Literally who says your greentext?
yea seriously i've never once heard this shit everyone is constantly against males having sex
>>
>>28597428
90% of the board whines about how all women are sluts because they don't wanna date NEET fags
>>
>>28597432
but bitter losers don't deserve anything senpai
>>
>>28597493
no they are sluts because they sleep with multiple men. Having more than one partner makes you a slut
>>
Why is everyone acting like r9k doesnt cry about no gf?
>>
File: photo.jpg (45 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
45 KB, 900x900
>>28597640
Why is everyone defending the scum of the earth that is ruining this planet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
>>28597699
>scum of the earth
>not freeloading NEETs
>>
>>28597406
I haven't seen it, but there's a recent movie called The Lobster about a future where single people have 45 days to find a suitable partner or they are turned into animals and banished to the forest.

I don't know whether I would welcome that or not.
>>
>>28597791
NEET's aren't collapsing society like female sexuality is
>>
>>28597871
How is female sexuality collapsing society?
>>
>>28597934

Apparently 1/3 or half of all American children grow up without a father due to females slutting it up. Fatherless children are far more likely to commit crime, drop out of school or continue their mothers' degeneracy.
>>
>>28597934
>being this delusional
it's like you're not even trying anon
>>
>>28597934
watch the video dingus

basically if you're not a chad you're fucked and it will keep getting worse and worse
>>
>>28597493
>>28597620

you're both right. the robots on this board care so much about women slutting around because they are bitter.
>>
>>28597999
>the weak getting breed out
Where's the problem?
>>
>>28597934

he linked a video. you in one of those countries where youtube doesn't work?
>>
>>28598044
the problem is the fact that modern society is based around men getting women

if women reject 80% of all men that means society will collapse as those men will have no motivation to do anything

https://psmag.com/8-000-years-ago-17-women-reproduced-for-every-one-man-6d41445ae73d#.m0f69i290

8,000 Years Ago, 17 Women Reproduced for Every One Man

I guarantee you you won't be the guy fucking 17 women, you'll be one of the rejects
>>
>>28598151
Why would we need to reproduce that much? We have a surplus of people. We should slow down and only select quality mates
>>
>>28598387
>implying it's only about reproduction

the point is that women will reject 80% of men completely because they would rather be a part of chad's harem than be with a non-chad
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 300x264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 300x264
>>28597406

>tfw NEET, but still get laid

Life is alright
>>
>>28598387
>single-parent children
>quality mates
>>
>>28597406
>possibly the biggest loser on this board
>might be getting gf

r9ks shit almost poisoned my mind.
>>
>>28598517
that only says that women should be even more selective. i'm glad we agree. NEETs and ugly people should go directly into toilet. and i'm all for fewer women getting laid too, but men are too fucking pathetic to have standards so we'll just have to take it slow by the preference of the woman.
>>
File: commence destruction.gif (983 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
commence destruction.gif
983 KB, 640x360
>>28597406
I get that but how the fuck do all the fat retard hicks I see get so many gfs and have so many kids? Why do their genes deserve to go on? Because they're extroverted loudmouths?

Women shouldn't be allowed to be sexual selectors because humanity will all turn into 8 foot tall drooling idiots with dicks so long that they drag on the ground behind them.
>>
>>28598636
>NEETs and ugly people should go directly into toilet

what you don't realise is you are most likely not in the top 20% and are actively celebrating your own genes being flushed
>>
>>28598431
Yeah but it's because there is an over saturation of mates to choose from.

It's like if you eat tendies everyday, because you're a fat fuck and they're cheap, you start getting tired of them and want something special.

So you go out for a steak and shove it in you greasy, disgusting mouth that no on wants to kiss.

You only need 1 steak to get the nutrition of 20 tendies so now you don't need to eat tendies for a while.
>>
>>28598657
>(You)
>you
i'm very comfortably in the top 20%
>>
File: 1446430115732.jpg (121 KB, 570x881) Image search: [Google]
1446430115732.jpg
121 KB, 570x881
>>28598673
no it's because women simply don't care for 80% of men. they don't want to have sex with them, they all WANT CHAD

all women instinctively only want the most exceptional of men

>>28598695
of course you are bro, of course you are
>>
>>28598695
Considering how much of a trainwreck your post is I doubt it. You're so stupid even women go "that is illogical."
>>
>>28598740
>choosing the top mate is a bad thing

literally beyond help m80
>>
>>28598745
and yet my benis goes directly into bagina every day or two. i don't see how my life story is relevant to the objective benefit of losers and retards not reproducing.
>>
>>28598842
I just explained to you why it's a bad thing you braindead mong. Do you even read before respoding?
>>
>>28598860
>it's bad because a bunch of useless autists don't get their dick wet!

not an explanation desu
>>
>>28598847
>insulted intelligence
>life story
Pick one retard.
Protip: I didn't mention anything about your shitty life.
Protip plus: You're a retard either way, so clearly your evidence is anecdotal Mr. Darwin.
>>
>>28598944
>80% of all men are useless autists
>80% of men being rejected will not affect society at all
>>
>>28597988
>Implying single motherhood is the sole responsibility of the woman
>Implying the father didn't also agree to sex, which whether or not contraceptives are used, has a chance of resulting in pregnancy
>Implying that fathers that abandon kids aren't also as responsible as mothers who divorce and take full custody
>Implying rapes don't get some women pregnant OR implying that rape is the woman's fault all the time AND/OR implying that restrictions on abortions and plan B pills aren't a thing
>Shilling for /pol/ this hard on /r9k/
>>
>>28598954
do you have a point?

>>28598965
it will have a positive effect. we can finally clean up society.
>>
>>28598965
>80%
Your entire argument is based around this. Where is this number even coming from?
>>
>>28598994
>it will have a positive effect
it will not

society will revert back to the stone age

80% of men are the ones who do all the jobs, the ones who build all the things, the ones who are the backbones of human civlization

once those men get rejected they no longer have a reason to do anything

>>28599007
I posted an article earlier
>>
>>28599007
Inb4 that faggot tries to source a satire news website or Wikipedia to back up his bullshit numbers.
>>
>>28599019
>Implying that a chance at bumping uglies with someone is even close to the only motivator in 80% of people's lives

We're hitting levels of shitposting that shouldn't even be possible.
>>
>>28599019
>autistic losers do the jobs
you are a moron. and even if you do think 80% are getting rejected, you're discounting the fact that a lot of kids of the 100% of women who reproduce will be worker drones. we just need less losers and retards like you to be honest. it's not your fault that society has left you behind.
>>
>>28598994
My point is that you're retarded which contradicts the Darwinism you keep promoting. But if you couldn't read my previous posts I'm not surprised you couldn't read what I said multiple times. It's just a fact, dumb but charismatic apes reign supreme.

Of course since you're pretending to be retarded it doesn't actually matter, you're just fun to write bullshit at. I'll use you like woman uses a cuck.
>>
>>28598976

I'm barely white and I hope all /pol/acks burn to death while fully conscious but women are the gate keepers of sex. Sex simply doesn't happen without them giving the green light unless it's rape in which case the man is responsible.
Women must either keep their legs closed or make absolutely sure they aren't getting pregnant(if they fail, abort the kid).

And this is all about getting pregnant, not even going into how sluts raise children.
>>
>>28598976
And yet divorces were relatively unheard of until feminism/womens rights/etc.

Face it, women are pure evil and should be wrangled under control for the sake of the children.
-son of single mother who felt like slutting around
>>
>>28599099

https://psmag.com/8-000-years-ago-17-women-reproduced-for-every-one-man-6d41445ae73d#.721hlga9r
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/09/040920063537.htm

Read both of these and then kill yourself
>>
>>28599104
you're just a cuckroach in my little game. it doesn't matter if its natural selection, you'll feel like shit any time i remind you about being alone.

at any rate, women stepping up to the plate and actually having standards is the greatest achievement of the last century. in the 70s they were almost as pathetic as you.
>>
>>28599155
But I don't feel bad at all. I'm actually more willing to puff up my chest because I'm stubborn and argumentative.
I am cucking you out of your objective. I am the one fucking your argument right before your eyes.
Get cucked.
>>
>>28599146
>men are usually unsuccessful and sad creatures
you're proving my point though. weak degenerates get tossed into a pit while the rest of us enjoy advancing civilization. 75-80% of autists are unemployed so your little dog shit about them being my backbone is laughable.
>>
>>28599106
>woman are evil

Organisms and nature are evil. Morality is an arbitrary thing we made up when we became an agricultural society and our weak became useful for manual labor. Ask a lion if it gives a shit about the gazelle's feeling before it rips it's throat out.
>>
>>28599202
>proud of being stubborn
not really surprising that women ignore you lmao
>>
>>28599254
>not being stubborn and prideful
>not having confidence
>letting her walk all over you
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>28599205
>the 80% meme again
>muh 80% are unemployed

MAXIMUMOVERSHITPOST
>>
>>28599314
its no coincidence, friendo.
>>
>>28599392
80% of men are not unemployed you chode
>>
Amori miei why can't we get along and have civil discussion?
>>
>>28599462
because normies are pathetic white knights who come here and insult us

look how aggressive that bluepilled cuck is and how he refuses to accept scientific data
>>
>>28599478
All you have to do is admit you're pathetic and blame all your problems on society. Then we can shake hands and walk out of here
>>
>>28599526
I care about society because I live in it you cuck. I have a job too. It's obvious that this society is going down the shitter and it's all thanks to female hypergamy and females being in power. You'd have to be a retard not to see how they are fucking all our shit up.
>>
>>28599556
>society is crumbling because autismos and their ugly friends arent breeding

Okiedokie senpai
>>
>>28599556
if anything, society is getting better every day that a stupid wimp gets rejected. women are based.
>>
>>28599693
they are so based they are letting in hordes of muslim immigrant to act alpha so they can slit your cuck throat and rape the dumb whores
>>
>>28599620
>then
>autismos and ugly friends breed through stable goals and being successful
>family units were stable

>now
>autismos and ugly friends not breeding
>rampant sexuality
>unstable, split family units
>making more unstable children
>>
>>28599720
don't you feel embarrassed that your beta cuck life is worth less than a barbaric muslims?
>>
Cucks to natural selection and Darwinism.
>>
>>28599747
>then
>autismos and ugly friends got slaughtered or died of diseases due to weak immune systems

if you're truly arguing that quality of life was generally better before antibiotics or computers, you really cemented my belief that nobody should have sex with you, ever.
>>
>>28599747
>>autismos and ugly friends breed through stable goals and being successful

this never happened. they died and never bread, protip, thats why they were labeled autismo
>>
>>28599776
I just wanna see chads getting stomped by muslims and women getting their heads cut off desu
>>
>>28599806

the chads will be doing the stomping. chads don't get stomped
>>
>>28599798
The autismos made those, dummy.
>>
>>28599784
guess it must suck to be a virgin lol.
>>
>>28599820

keep believing that despite it having happened a billion times in the past
>>
While not natures natural selection ours still works just the same. Just accept the fact that you are unfit to fugg.
>>
>>28599806
you won't get to because you are a genetic dead end.

>>28599829
>fleming was autismo
just go gay or something. women will never want you, and are completely justified.
>>
>>28599829
Because they focused their life on something other than sex. Unlike you who will never build anything of value because you're too worried about chad grabbin all that sweet puss puss
>>
>>28599878
Don't be silly, I won't make anything of value because of something I don't do.
I won't make something of value because I go to 4chan, like you.
>>
>>28599820
eurochads are cucks who are too low testosterone to fight back now.
>>
If I have a gf does that mean I am in the top 20%?
>>
Winners and losers. I got full access to the booty, you didn't. Just face the facts, you aren't good enough. That's life. Actions have consequences. You got dealt a bad hand. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
>>
>>28599898
Salient point desu. But that doesn't mean you have to be a bitter fag and ruin everyone elses thai moving pictures board
>>
>>28599952
I'm not bitter actually, I don't usually contribute to those posts. Nice projection.

I just like shittalking people who shittalk on russian oil-drumming boards.
>>
(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)

There's enough for everyone! There's no need to fight anymore!
>>
>>28600017
No

I'm not stopping until someone kills themself tonight
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.