[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you date a single mom? I was self loathing NEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 320.png (47 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
320.png
47 KB, 320x320
Why don't you date a single mom?

I was self loathing NEET who spent most of his time playing PS2 games to try to recapture his youth until I met my single mommy gf

She's a hard worker
>works full time as waitress
>goes to school part time
>still takes her kid out to the park, arcades, whatnot

She inspired me as even though her life isn't easy she keeps a positive attitude and even motivates me daily.
>>
>single mom
>I'd have to help take care of kids

I'm too much of a fuckwit to care for myself, how the hell am I supposed to care for her hellspawn I have no paternal instinct to do anything with?
>>
>>28597328
It actually comes pretty naturally, it even makes you a better person. I was dating a girl with three kids and, while brief, it was awesome being a father figure and teaching them things a dad can teach kids.
>>
You have just opened my eyes OP. Single mothers are NOT promiscuous whores that made bad choices, they are HARD WORKING WOMYN. I will make it my mission to raise another man's child as my own.
Time to #MANUP
>>
>>28597425
This. Why would I spend my energy in another faggot's kids instead of having my own with a decent woman? I mean I'm not sterile.
Women are retarded and make poor life desicions so it's their problem
However I would marry a rich woman no matter what, so the economy would be solved for me, her and her kids.
>>
maybe i dont want some used up whore? maybe i want a fresh brand new family? maybe i dont want some other mans leftover failures?
>>
File: 1448808744781.webm (761 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1448808744781.webm
761 KB, 640x640
>>28596787
I became very close to a single mom a few years ago. It's still the closest I've come to a female friend, let alone a gf, but knew that I had to make the ultimate decision: pursue the relationship and have a gf, or stop talking to her and stay "safe."

27 years old now, still a KV, and will never know if I dodged a bullet or missed valuable experiences that would make me a functional human.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.