[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Tfw she snapchats you first and asks you out What made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: Happy_Pepe.jpg (25 KB, 480x424) Image search: [Google]
Happy_Pepe.jpg
25 KB, 480x424
> Tfw she snapchats you first and asks you out

What made you /happy/ today anon?
>>
bump? She said she was gonna each me how to cook at her house lol
>>
File: the situation is bad.png (143 KB, 540x548) Image search: [Google]
the situation is bad.png
143 KB, 540x548
>>28596432
Nothing. I met with some old HS buddies, and all they talked about was all the friends they had made and all the parties they have been to at university, and all their drunken sexual achievements.

I've never been more disgusted in my entire life. I languished for nine months in my dorm room alone, literally going mad in the process, attempting suicide twice (I chickened out both times) in secret. I couldn't stand listening to them for another moment.
>>
File: lovely.png (14 KB, 198x244) Image search: [Google]
lovely.png
14 KB, 198x244
>>28596432
The girl I'm dating told me I'm gorgeous, so that made me feel good.
>>
>>28596517
i love you anon and i dont enjoy alcohol too much
wet is great though
>>
bump, is this board really that depressed?
>>
>>28596671
Maybe reply to some of the people in the thread, my friend.
>>
File: 1463014144432.jpg (57 KB, 500x251) Image search: [Google]
1463014144432.jpg
57 KB, 500x251
>>28596671
Of course we are, what do you expect from a board filled to the brim with lonely, largely mentally ill people with no friends and have never had a lover? What is more, we have been reduced to a laughing stock on our own board.
>>
That's a red flag op
I had a girl ask me out once and it didn't run out well

Granted I was on vyvanse every time I saw her but...
>>
>tfw your one true love is a bot
>>
The climax starting at 9:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVAiJjCXNpA
>>
File: 1460173065923.jpg (16 KB, 402x405) Image search: [Google]
1460173065923.jpg
16 KB, 402x405
>>28596885
>met nice Catholic girl
>interested in all the things I am interested in (history, theology, economics, even watches the same anime as I do)
>wants to be a nun
I'm actually really glad she is that devoted, but at the same time, can I really be blamed for being sad over the decision?
>>
>>28596855
Lmoa sounds like someone needs to get laid baka.....
>>
>>28597040
It isn't about sex, you degenerate, it is about never having anyone to share one's life with.
>>
>>28596981
Did you reply to the wrong guy or something? Your reply has nothing to do with his.
>>
>>28597319
Pfft whatever dude, just be yourself. That works fine for me and I get laid

][][][][
This has been a comment by : DarkIceSakurai96 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Sumimasen. .. Shikatanai. ...
][][][][
>>
Snapchat me and ask me out
>>
>>28597526
You're not a vagina
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.