[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a girl keeps initiating conversations with you does that mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: suicide_with_gun_rainbow.jpg (19 KB, 513x363) Image search: [Google]
suicide_with_gun_rainbow.jpg
19 KB, 513x363
If a girl keeps initiating conversations with you does that mean she likes you or am I just deluding myself again?
>>
>>28596330
It does. I have a girl who's recently begun orbiting me, says "good talk" if I dont respond within 30 minutes, always initiates the convo.
>>
>>28596330
does she do it when there are other people around she could talk to instead?

if so she into u mayn
if no she tink u ugly buh she jus be polite u no
>>
she likes you, but probably not in the sexual way
>>
could like you, could see you as a potential orbiter she can use to show off her orbiter attracting power to her friends.

it's most likely the latter.
>>
File: 1401968411205.jpg (56 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1401968411205.jpg
56 KB, 960x540
>>28596330

OP to friends:
"yeah i was at sarah's house last night"
>>
>>28596385
>girl comes over and talks to you to escape creepy fat weeb
>find out you're a preferable conversation partner to at least one other person

Feels alright.
>>
I find that she's usually bored and is desperately seeking a source of entertainment. Maybe her phone is low on battery at the moment.
>>
If a girl asked me for a spare pencil but when she said it, she said it really rushed like she took a deep breath in but was out of breath before she got it all out, does that mean she likes me? It sounded like she pre-prepared it just for something to say to me. Am I reaching new levels of pathetic here?
>>
File: 1462151613662.jpg (8 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1462151613662.jpg
8 KB, 250x242
>>28596455
>tfw im that fat greasy weeb
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.