[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE CURRENT YEAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.jpg (112 KB, 1119x731) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
112 KB, 1119x731
>2016
>still being alive

how do you do it? what motivations do you have to keep living?
>>
Give me a dignified and civilized death and I'd be out tomorrow - but for some reason its illegal for a doctor to euthanize me.
>>
I don't actually want to die, I just want to disappear. I wish I never existed.
>>
>>28596103
kind of want to see how leicester city do in the champions league
want to play the new deus ex game
can't drink if i'm dead
>>
>>28596103
i wanna see how the trump thing plays out
>>
>>28596159
When you die you disappear
>>
>>28596199
But all the people who knew me before I died will still remember me.
>>
>>28596103
dont want to die, just escape and live in the jungle or the mountains and never talk to another human till i die
>>
>>28596290
They too will die.
>>
File: Kodak.png (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Kodak.png
83 KB, 500x500
Not much really. Just wasting time till somewhere near 40.
>>
>>28596103
>how do you do it? what motivations do you have to keep living?

Food and video games. That's all.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.