[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels about parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1421699595467.jpg (63 KB, 612x996) Image search: [Google]
1421699595467.jpg
63 KB, 612x996
This is an abstract feel I don't see talked about a lot.

Today I saw my mother break down and cry in front of me for the first time in all of my 19 years. Not even when her own mother died did she.

Feels bad, bros.
>>
My mom had uncontrolled emotions so she was crying like every month when I was growing up.
>>
>>28596212
I do not know that feel.
>>
>>28596234
Yeah she was an alcoholic and had a cocaine addiction too. It was great.
>>
>>28596033
What did you do to make her cry, anon?
>>
>>28596212
>>28596212
mine too! lots of shrieking and sobbing and rage. NOt fun
>>
>>28596495
It's more my grandfather/her father is just giving her a hard time because she's extremely honest, and in being so honest comes off as "mean" to him. It's frustrating because I've never seen my mother like this before and I'm not really sure what I can do other than be there for her.

She's also just annoyed and overwhelmed by everyday things, and is starting to feel like nothing matters.

Which is how I feel, too. Nothing really matters, so why not make the most of it and just try to do your best in life and enjoy yourself, you know?
>>
Both of my parents are drug addicteds
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.