[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite type of (You)? Me? I love getting "This"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1462642490693.jpg (147 KB, 800x1243) Image search: [Google]
1462642490693.jpg
147 KB, 800x1243
What's your favorite type of (You)? Me? I love getting "This" (You)s.
>>
>>28595983
>I love getting "This" (You)s.
That's a good (You) right there. Clean and smooth, goes down easy.
>>
This (you)s are annoying and pointless.

It was already said, you're not offering anything to the conversation by just saying >THIS
>>
Any kind of positive (You) really. I hate getting (You)'s from normies and they disagree with me.
>>
>>28595983
I also like "this." posts, so I guess you fittingly deserve a:

This.
>>
I like getting (You)s from people who think they have a chance at arguing with me
>>
>post a pic in a rate me thread
>spot a (you)
>close the window without even reading the post
>>
File: 1462740866979.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1276) Image search: [Google]
1462740866979.jpg
164 KB, 1024x1276
>open thread about thing I don't like
>post some contraion bullshit
>close thread
>come back a few hours later
>(you)s as far as the eye can see
>>
Laughing reaction images when i'm trying to be funny. I like those. I wish I could be in an epic screencap sometime.
>>
>>28595983
What is the source on your image? Who is butt?
>>
I like it when there's a well thought out and long post after the (You) so it creates a meaningful and deep conversation.
It almost makes me feel alive.
>>
>>28595983
I like getting "delete this" (You)s, or "underrated post" (You)s.
>>
I like (You)s that check my dubs
>>
>>28596006
Thiiss
>>
>>28596105
Chloe Grace Moretz
>>
I like it tripfag (You)s. People think it will get me to stop using a trip but it only makes me want to do it more.
>>
Fuck off tripfag. This is not a (you).
>>
>>28596193
Looks like she's getting the BBC l
>>
Best are well-thought-out replies and arguments.
Second best are people calling me autistic or telling me to kill myself during my drunken shitposting rampages.
Worst are those down syndrome "reply to every single post in the thread and give my one-word opinion on it" tripfags, for what fucking purpose. Unnecessary dub checking is annoying too, you don't need to point out anything below quads unless it's a designated dubs thread.
>>
File: e3oPcJZ.jpg (256 KB, 2009x1139) Image search: [Google]
e3oPcJZ.jpg
256 KB, 2009x1139
>>28595983
Favorite is when its well deserved for an original post
my best you's has been once from moot on /b/
second one on /v/ when i made a fantastic bait thread that got a mod post and some guy got banned for saying nigger which made /pol/ crosslink my thread

But honestly baiting etc feels like cheating. A good you comes from an honest post.
>>
File: 1446170281167.png (127 KB, 1452x858) Image search: [Google]
1446170281167.png
127 KB, 1452x858
>>28596221
Free (You)s for existing does feel nice.

It must be how attractive women feel.
>>
>>28596193
Seriously? Damn I knew she was her for some reason...
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.