[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop my attraction towards women? I want to completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1457969428746.jpg (32 KB, 447x456) Image search: [Google]
1457969428746.jpg
32 KB, 447x456
How do I stop my attraction towards women? I want to completely kill my sexual desires. Not only that but I want to get rid of my desire for compassion, for wanting to kiss, hug, talk to women. I want to do this because I feel so lonely and I won't be successful in life with loneliness on my shoulders, I just want to focus on fitness and computers.
Girls don't like me anyway, I've never had a girlfriend which I guess is for the better because if I had a taste of it I might like it too much to let it go. I've never even kissed a girl. Please help me stop desiring a relationship.
>>
Castration, but you shouldn't do that.
>>
Smoke hash multiple times every day
>>
>>28595793
You need hobbies, and should probably work on education.

Exercise helps too.

Go out and do things, make sure you don't mind eating at places alone and you don't mind going on walks or doing activities alone.

Sexually it may help to buy some toys such as a fleshlight with lube so when you are horny you're not disappointed.
>>
>>28596136
You're basically telling him how to boost his sexuality

Don't exercise, don't do things, don't eat healthy. It will eventually kill your libido. As mentioned before, smoke weed and stay inside. If you absolutely need fitness, just do whatever you can muster while negating your health in other aspects.

Whenever you speak to a woman, remind yourself that she won't like you in the long run. A relationship with you will lead to a break-up once she learns how unexperierenced you are. Women are just co-workers and people in the street for other men to enjoy.
>>
>>28596954
is it "inexperienced"? I can't into english
>>
Suicide, but you shouldn't do that.
>>
>>28595793
You'll get over it m8

I personally gave up on women
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.