[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that every guy has a limit. Guys can only get rejected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: dexter.png (149 KB, 397x296) Image search: [Google]
dexter.png
149 KB, 397x296
Reminder that every guy has a limit.
Guys can only get rejected so many times before they snap.
So, femanons, remember that before you reject that really great yet unattractive guy that he could be at his limit.
>>
>>28595762
So that means she should get on her knees and suck him off just in case?
>>
Hopefully he'll snap and kill himself.
What are you waiting for, OP?
>>
>>28595821
>Hopefully he'll snap and kill himself

He will be the last one to die.
>>
>>28596692
And the first one, since nearly every robot is too pussy to go out with a bang.
>>
File: 1440271216338.jpg (15 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1440271216338.jpg
15 KB, 600x375
Honestly it's better for the human race as a whole that you drop out. Why would you want to torture future generations with your shitty genes?
>>
>>28596710

that is indeed a problem we should fix
>>
>>28595762
>implying females care about others' feelings
kek
>>
File: popipo~.png (89 KB, 247x231) Image search: [Google]
popipo~.png
89 KB, 247x231
>>28595806

Prevent a school shooting by fucking random betas?
I mean if Stacy DOES want to be a slut...

I think you're on to something.
>>
>>28595762
>The female must suck a guy off to stop a school shooting

Seems fair, OP
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.