[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be black >make friends with two dudes from /pol/ >they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: joker (1).jpg (29 KB, 301x400) Image search: [Google]
joker (1).jpg
29 KB, 301x400
>be black
>make friends with two dudes from /pol/
>they have this air about them that they know everything
>constantly call me a nigger both over IM and on call
>talk about race all the time
>make fun of me constantly but say it's just bantz
>after I finish speaking with them I feel either incredibly depressed or a bit angry

Is this a healthy way to live? Am I even supposed to make friends with people from chans if I'm not white?
>>
>>28595512
>/pol/
Yeah, if you hang out with trash you're eventually going to start to smell. No sympathy.
>>
>>28595512
You need to find their gfs and BLACK them. It's the only way to assert your dominance.

That, or finding them and BLACKing them and making them love the BBC.

in all seriousness, >>28595533
>>
File: 1436078647427.gif (729 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
1436078647427.gif
729 KB, 500x749
They aren't your friends. Take it from another minority, they say it's bantz so they can keep you around and talk shit on you as a punching bag. They see you as an "exceptional nigger" that is smart enough to comprehend their insults so they can feel big.

You need to block them before you end up kiling yourself.
>>
>be non-white
>only friend is a /pol/tard

Honestly I'm in no position to be choosy.
>>
>from /pol/
You asked for it
>>
i am lonely as fuck anon i'd enjoy a black friend i wouldn't call you the n word
>>
stay off /pol/
>>
>>28595566
>>28595533

but he seemed really nice at first and played video games with me and then one day he turned a 180 and started calling me a spear chucker
>>
>>28595512
Hey I won't call you racist terms here. Maybe on pol yes.
>>
>>28595593
I met him on /v/

The other I met on /r9k/

It isn't like I expected them to turn on me
>>
>>28595594
Just break it off with him already. Have some dignity.
>>
This isn't even about them calling you a nigger, it's that they clearly dont respect you. If all my friends did was talk badly about me and make me feel like shit then how would they be friends?

Get them away from you dude.
>>
>>28595533
>>28595545
>>28595566
>le pol are dumb racists >:(
keep your autism on tumblr
>>
File: 1437130065930.jpg (62 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
1437130065930.jpg
62 KB, 800x400
As a black man making friends with asians and whites is a huge risk. I think you should hang out with darker skinned people like indians, other blacks, and mexicans.
>>
>>28595651
Most people I've met who browse /pol/ are pretty racist

Also, I've seen a lot of neo fascist blogs on tumblr full of racist rants. Tumblr isn't really the left wing "think"tank /pol/ claims it is. It's just a website filled with pseudointellectual losers in their 20s,
>>
>>28595768
This.

In the reblogs of any political post you'll find Nazis and Commies slugging it out.
>>
>>28595709
I'm Mexican and honestly a lot of Mexicans hate blacks.

I don't really (even though I had a lot of bad experiences with them in childhood) but a whole lot do.
>>
>>28595512
Im Hispanic and i just think I'm better off alone. I can't really trust other people to be cool and respect me
>>
I don't understand how spearchucker is an insult at all desu
>>
I think a good way to start would be to stop trying to make friends on /pol/
>>
Stop being retarded op you dont have to settle for friends that demoralize you on a regular basis..
Many of us are racist yes but thats mostly superficial and not applicable for friendships.
I generally dislike blacks but if i met one that shared my interests and so on him being black wouldnt be any different from a white...

It sounds like you stumbled into immature /pol/ people who spend most of their time reading/discussing depressing news.
>>
>>28596002
They told me I'm inferior to them even though I study theoretical physics and try in life. No friend, irl or online, has ever truly respected me.
>>
File: what.png (88 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
what.png
88 KB, 300x256
>black
>make friends with two dudes
>from /pol/
>>
>Is this a healthy way to live? Am I even supposed to make friends with people from chans if I'm not white?
Post on a topic board about something you enjoy doing, as much as people talk about /pol/ spillover into other boards there are still a few untouched spots
>>
>>28595559
This, I know most of 4chan isn't REALLY racist, NIGGER is just a funny word to say. But /pol/ and other people online who are ACTUALLY racist get off on calling you a nigger so they can feel better about themselves
>"yea I called that stupid nog a bigger to his face today!"
I've been through it, cut them off
>>
They wouldn't do that IRL though
>>
>>28596168
Are you sure anon? They seem really smart and are sure they are better than me
>>
>>28595512
Make a white joke. See how shocked and mad they get.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.