[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>anon, what are these stains all over your room?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: goodboydown.jpg (129 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
goodboydown.jpg
129 KB, 600x451
>anon, what are these stains all over your room?
>>
>>28595214
>tfw stop leaving cum stains all over the place
>Feel good about myself
>get a gf
>now leaving gf's squirt stains all over the place, and it's the same fucking colour and consistency of stain

End my life
>>
>>28595296
>squirt stains
It's piss with small amount of pussy mucous, mate. They're piss stains.
>>
So I ejaculated into a little bottle (I can't make myself consume my semen immediately after, so I thought I'd save it for later). It's been in the bottle for a few hours and I'm not horny enough yet. How long will it last in there?
>>
>>28595428
I know it's mostly piss.

Still pretty hot desu and I want it on my face
>>
>>28595831
i did that when i was like twelve and it grew some kind of brown mold after a few days
maybe it keeps better if you refrigerate it
>>
File: smug-00001.png (625 KB, 882x720) Image search: [Google]
smug-00001.png
625 KB, 882x720
>Haven't wet the bed since December
Feels good
>>
File: 1358807055082.png (283 KB, 627x480) Image search: [Google]
1358807055082.png
283 KB, 627x480
>>28595214
>live at home for like 7 years
>finally move out of room
>streaks on the wall where the head of my bed was and behind my computer chair off to one side
>apparently a couple drops would launch far enough to hit the wall every time
>can only hope no one notices or they just think I spilled something

Fapping with a tissue on my dick made too much noise. Eventually I started using socks, though some of them discolored a little, but I do my own laundry at least.
>>
>>28595831
post pics for science
>>
if you turn on f.lux you don't see the stain anymore.

cool.
>>
>>28595831
After only around 4 hours it was watery, didn't even look like cum anymore. I very nervously put my tongue into the bottle and gave it a taste and it was kinda sour. Different from the slightly salty-bitter taste it had on the few occasions I tried it.

So I guess if you want good cum it's gotta be fresh from the source?
>>
>>28595214
>never come in socks
>always just roll on side and cum on the very edge of the sheet
>roll edge of sheet over so cum doesn't get all over me if I roll onto that spot
>have been doing for years
>haven't washed sheet in 6 months
>rock solid, no longer a flexible fabric
>still don't know how to do laundry
>very worried mother will come into room and find that my sheets are now 50% dried semen

when will it end
>>
>>28596672
F.lux reporting in. It really feels better for your eyes
>>
File: ohgod.jpg (134 KB, 720x526) Image search: [Google]
ohgod.jpg
134 KB, 720x526
>>28597336
jesus.
I did the same thing for a couple of years. cum + snot on the sheets and wall next to bed. fuckin terrible. looked a bit like pic related desu
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.