[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw fruit fly infestation GET THE FUCK OUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1452678422585.jpg (13 KB, 600x576) Image search: [Google]
1452678422585.jpg
13 KB, 600x576
>tfw fruit fly infestation

GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>literally me

what country/part of the country do you live in?
>>
>>28595126
Get a cup, put a centimeter of vinegar in, cover the top with plastic wrap with a hole the diameter of your finger poked in it. Theyll be trapped and they will die.
>>
anon, pour a bunch of boiling water down your drains and also do the thing with vinegar (apple cider vinegar is preferred).
>>
Wash your cum rag now and again. A quit leaving unrinsed cans of Mt. Dew everywhere.
>>
gas em, man
>>
>>28595235
This. Also just throw out your fruit silly lol
>>
File: born2feelflamethrower wojak.jpg (181 KB, 1064x1280) Image search: [Google]
born2feelflamethrower wojak.jpg
181 KB, 1064x1280
>fruit flies everywhere in the home
>they fly into your face and around your food and are reproducing exponentially
>tfw they are all coming from my one single house plant, but I can't take it outside because it makes the room look nice, revitalizes the air with oxygen, and it could be damaged by careless normies or something outside
I know this feel, and it's a bad one.
just swat the flies away from you and kill as many as possible.
>>
>>28595342
I had a problem with that too. Bought a plant it was fucking nice and then BAM fruit flies everywhere.
>>
>>28595126
Clean fucking EVERYTHING
If they breed in some damp wendy's bag in the middle of your room, you're never getting rid of them.
>>
>>28595342

>they fly into your face

^ This, fucking why? What the fuck do these things want with my face?
>>
>>28595403

Attracted to your CO2 emissions and rotten breath.
>>
>>28595342
Jesus Christ, just get rid of the plant, you idiot.
>>
File: pissed off pepe.jpg (19 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
pissed off pepe.jpg
19 KB, 306x306
>>28595403
and they fly into your food too
I don't have enough fingers to count how many times I saw a dead fly floating in my tea
>dumb fruit fly dives into my cup full of warm, delicious green tea with milk
>dumb cuck fly drowns itself and now i have to fish it's dead corpse out of my tea in disgust
at least they die easily
>>
File: 1462318402434.jpg (204 KB, 1466x1050) Image search: [Google]
1462318402434.jpg
204 KB, 1466x1050
FOR EVERY FRUIT FLY YOU KILL

TWO MORE SHALL TAKE ITS PLACE
>>
File: 1449295596534.jpg (37 KB, 250x338) Image search: [Google]
1449295596534.jpg
37 KB, 250x338
>had a fruit fly infested apartment
>spent ~2 days killing them one by one
>eventually had to track them down
>week later no fruitflies

Pretty fun desu
>>
>>28595721
>tfw feeling pumped to go on a crusade to genocide the fruit flies now

Thanks, anon.
>>
File: imglad.jpg (49 KB, 300x345) Image search: [Google]
imglad.jpg
49 KB, 300x345
I remember once staying up all night capturing and killing all the fruit flies in my room that spawned initially from a banana peel is foolishly left in the trash. There was literally huge herds of them just flying in the air. Had a few vinegar water bottle traps with candle traps too and would routinely spray my entire room with insect killer shit then leave for a few minutes. By the start of early morning there was only a few left and they were all flying to my monitor screen, causing me to crush them to death with my finger when they landed.

I seriously killed at least 95% of the population in one night.
>>
>>28595487
>clearly states viable reasons why he doesn't want to or can't get rid of the plant/move it
>durr just get rid of the plant, ya dumby
nice
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.