[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: confused31.jpg (50 KB, 1150x863) Image search: [Google]
confused31.jpg
50 KB, 1150x863
Why are women confused when men suffer sexual frustration? Like they are not raping anybody but it confuses them like men do not actually want girls or want to feel loved, they get confused when guys look for girls. Why is this? It makes no sense to me? Men understand women want men, but for some reason in our current society, regardless of the fact women feel a regular sex life is part of health and important they say men do not need that and no man needs sex. Why is that?
>>
>>28594795
Can somebody explain this reasoning?
>>
Because they're dumb sluts.
THE END
>>
>>28594846
Yes, but why is saying that illegal slut shaming?
>>
>>28594855
because feminism amd pc culture.

... pretty much follow this and jews.
>>
>>28594795
They want to feel like victims. Their lives are so goddamned perfect they have to claim that male attention is somehow detrimental to women, and that it hurts them in who-the-fuck-knows what way.

That's why rape is so big right now. Women complain about rape culture, so they can be "rape victims" without being raped, thus always having a victim card to play at all times despite being the most priveleged creature on the planet. White women are the most spoiled creatures on earth, and unlike white men, they don't even have to work for it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.