[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sick of getting rejected. There is nothing wrong with me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: sp9.jpg (43 KB, 496x493) Image search: [Google]
sp9.jpg
43 KB, 496x493
I'm sick of getting rejected. There is nothing wrong with me.
>>
ur a big fat meanie!
>>
>There is nothing wrong with me
Being a smelly creepy neckbeard virgin isn't nothing anon :^)
>>
File: pepe_feelsbad.jpg (122 KB, 600x570) Image search: [Google]
pepe_feelsbad.jpg
122 KB, 600x570
One - Nothing wrong with me
Two - Nothing wrong with me
>>
File: 2.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>>28594834
Three - Nothing wrong with me
[originallente]
>>
You're getting rejected because you are unable to accept and overcome your faults. You live in a world of denial where there is nothing wrong with you. Women are just bitches for not liking you. Grow up, anon.
>>
File: 3.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>28594863
Six - Something's got to give
>>
It's all women's fault anon. It's always women's fault. Remember that.
>>
File: 7sM3JiG.png (569 KB, 920x720) Image search: [Google]
7sM3JiG.png
569 KB, 920x720
>>28594863

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LET THE NORMIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE NORMIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE NORMIES HIS THE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Pepe reeee hellish.jpg (17 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
Pepe reeee hellish.jpg
17 KB, 399x388
>>28594879
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[samefag me again]
>>
File: uhu.png (126 KB, 453x576) Image search: [Google]
uhu.png
126 KB, 453x576
>>28594871
>>28594887
Why do you got to call them bitches for, I know it's their fault. No need to be immature and call them names. They probably feel bad enough about making a mistake like that.
>>
>>28595282
OP thinks they're bitches for not liking him, which maybe some of them are, but mostly it's due to your own shortcomings that you cannot attract a mate. Robots just prefer to blame an entire gender for their problems. It's easier that way.
>>
>>28595952
When did OP say that? Since I'm OP I think I would remember saying that.
I stopped using that word over a year ago because someone I respect told me to stop.
>>
>>28594919
SOMETHINGS GOTTA GIVE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28596131
Well, tell me what is wrong with you, then? Because if you're just fine, and it's not all women then it must be fate or something. I think you need to take a good hard look at yourself, and determine what your faults are so you can start to work on them. Nobody here can answer this for you.
>>
File: og.jpg (29 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
og.jpg
29 KB, 500x270
>>28596197
Right because people ain't known for being dicks to one another for little to no reason.
>>
>>28596314
There's always a reason, even if it's obfuscated by a lot of crap. Still not that relevant to the situation here. You might meet one or two people like that, but if you're being consistently rejected it's time to look inwards and ask yourself why people don't seem to like you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.