[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sunday night drugs thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_novr5bIRsD1uudk2uo1_400.jpg (116 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_novr5bIRsD1uudk2uo1_400.jpg
116 KB, 396x385
Sunday night drugs thread?
>>
Just bought a pack of generic CCCs, couldnt find robogels, probably will take all 16
>>
Already did a pretty heavy session of 5 tabs of nbome and like 1 gr of amphetamines on friday. Tripped really hard, the visuals were insane, i was recovering the last 2 days from that, today weed and beer.. need some time to recover the dopamine/serotonin
>>
I'm out of cash, and all I have is some adderall and a shitty molly. I just want to smoke a bowl and be at peace, but instead I'm going to stay up all night wondering where it all went wrong.
>>
Anyone feel different semi perminantly after tripping of DXM like 10 times
>>
>>28594924
Your brain is literal soup
>>
>>28594924
same with all drugs, your brain is like a muscle, if you flex it one way long enough it will change
>>
>>28594712
woke up and crushed 5 vicodins up, put them in a glass of water, and drank it. drank some lemonade and puked it up after smoking a blunt.

pretty good day desu
>>
>>28594748
dude good luck with straight delirium i fucking can't stand triple c's fuck that shit man

just get some ketamine or something dude if i knew you irl i'd hook u up (ps. im not the NSa and if you are the NSA and reading this please suck my cock)
>>
>>28594712
lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion/?ai=31617
All you fags will ever need
>>
>>28594924

I felt literally brain-damaged after doing salvia a few times.

I'm not sure if it was the salvia, the 10 or so times of mushrooms and acid, or the years of weed abuse, but sometimes I feel like the words in my brain don't click together to from sentences as fast as they used to.
>>
Who /MX missile/ here? I think i've timed the peaks perfectly.
>>
>>28595501
>NSA agent reads this
>shows up at your house
>says "okay I'm ready let's do this"

what do you do?
>>
about 30 mins in from taking 8 CCCs, just took another 2, no high but feeling goof
>>
>>28594924
I did it for like a month solid and felt that for a while after.

I still do it occasionally, but it lost its appeal to me because I did it too much. I think the changes that happened as a result were really positive, but there was definitely some retardation for a while after

I don't think that there are any studies that show any conclusive long-term brain damage, but I think it's more "stressful" for the brain if anything and it takes a while for it to sort its shit back out.

I only don't do it anymore because it makes people ugly and makes everything taste like shit. I don't think I have either of those problems when I take benadryl with it or even the usual problems of benadryl, but deliriants seriously suck ass. Sometimes they're fun, but they fuck with your memory and do way more harm than whatever "high" you can muster out of them at a low-medium dose. But definitely try the DXM-DPH combo at least once.
>>
File: stonerpepe.jpg (55 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
stonerpepe.jpg
55 KB, 499x499
Did a few dabs
>>
File: 1462725603719.jpg (71 KB, 640x780) Image search: [Google]
1462725603719.jpg
71 KB, 640x780
>tfw stores only sell DXM with other ingredients >tfw too impatient to order online
>>
>>28596416
ew i fucked up the formatting
>>
>>28596416
Dollar Tree

You might have to check two or three stores but it's usually there unless you live in an area where kids steal them. Or outside of the US I guess.
>>
>>28596459
genius
thanks lad
>>
i've been using low-dose (30-60mg) DXM daily to help keep my tolerance to other drugs down

is it really worth tripping on? i get a nice feeling on 60mg, like everything is just going to be okay, but have never had the urge to take more
>>
>>28596134
i'd totally let them suck my cock i said please for fucks sake i really want this
>>
>>28596459
>be teenager
>tell people about dxm
>everyone is stealing tussin and CCCs like crazy
>in about a month no store in a 30 mile radius sells them
>>
>>28596556
You arent even high on that, if you want to actually get high you will probably have to take around 350mg to get high because you have built a tolerance
>>
drinkin my drugs tnoight
>>
anyone else here live with their parents? how do you hide your habits?

also any RC boyz in
>>
>>28595738
Probably a combination, psychedelics can destroy your psyche if you fuck with it too much. I've definitely slowed down because of weed abuse.
>>
>>28596780
Just dont do it around them man or do it at night when they are asleep, go for a drive out and go camping with friends

Be smart, be safe man
>>
File: 1395812497982.jpg (25 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1395812497982.jpg
25 KB, 400x300
>>28596854
>friends
heh.. yeah..
>>
>>28594712
Im buying some 1p-lsd tomorrow.
What can I expect?
>>
>>28596919
Thats the reason why a lot of robots do it, its why the name for robots goes ROBOTussin
>>
>>28594712
Indeed.

Bought a sharpstone grinder as my first grinder purchase today. It's a clear top and I really like it.

Currently blazed out of my mind listening to ariana grande and want to masterbate to this one doujin with a purple haired incubus (male succubus) who has brown skin.
>>
>>28596945
good shit i assume
dont be a fag and pair it with a stim or something though
>>
>>28596969
oh yeah, and just to add to that, I don't know what it's called. I'd love help with finding it please.
>>
so are benzos just a meme? I've been prescribed .5 kpins and I've taken up to 12 at a time before and felt nothing beyond mild relaxation.

is clonazepam shit compared to xanax or am I just missing the point?
>>
>20 minutes ago
>be me and high
>walk into dorm lobby, spill milkshake I was carrying all over floor and kids in lobby
>one of them starts to freak out
>clean up with mop and tissues, the whole time ppl are looking at me
>rinse and hand back mop, go to room
>5 mins later realize i forgot to grab the rest of my food
>go back down and grab it, making zero eye contact with anyone

Dont do drugs
>>
>>28597023
kpins are best in combination with xanax ime, but taking 12 .5s should definitely get u barred out...

also I wanna smoke weed but /no time/ cuz exams
>>
File: 1-130G9110352.jpg (46 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1-130G9110352.jpg
46 KB, 500x667
>>28597039
>this is a weedbabby's ""trip""
literally who cares
talk to me when you're literally looking down on time itself and speaking to god
>>
I got more drunk than I probably ever have been last night.

I blacked out, but apparently I threw up on my girlfriend and her mom, deleted a bunch of stuff off my phone, and then grabbed my girlfriend's phone and purchased over $100 of makeup from her wishlist on sephora. I also apparently asked her mom "Do you have any fucking pot?" over and over
>>
File: 23143256345.png (151 KB, 575x597) Image search: [Google]
23143256345.png
151 KB, 575x597
doing LSA tomorrow
>>
1hr 10 mins into CCCs, bout to take 2 more, adding up to 12, sipping on lemonade, hoping I dont get nausea, starting to feel it
>>
>>28597039
I pretty much hate seeing anyone when I'm high cuz I'm worried I'll fuck up and do some shit like this
or just like smile too big and give myself away
>>
>>28597140
it was 12 over the course of like 5 hours but i've heard they have a long half life. just played league of legends instead of blacking out and doing some reckless shit like I always hear about w xan stories.

>tfw you study for 1 hour and multiple choice luck into an A in your major classes
>>
>>28597188
nice dubs robot

listen to some dxm music this might be pretty insufferable if you don't have a taste for electronica so i'm sorry if you don't like this shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0McxKloqbA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn4c675TUQc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUBVPckOr2U

we love u anon happy robotripping
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.