[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anon, all you have to do about your depression is stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 512x288
>"Anon, all you have to do about your depression is stop being sad and just be happy, i mean you are the one that decides to be sad :^)"
>>
>>28594673
Why did you use a pic of onision during an era he was depressed but fake being happy?

Either way that guy won the normie olympics and is rich and has gfs all the time
>>
>>28594673
Did he just finish eating jello?
>>
File: 1462499071856.jpg (31 KB, 504x336) Image search: [Google]
1462499071856.jpg
31 KB, 504x336
>>28594673
>every call gets more and more crazy and desperate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPnC3n2fpYs
>>
>>28595387
Man that takes me back. Onision sure loves drama yet i can't help but like the guy. Idk maybe i relate to how unstable he is
>>
>>28595760
I think he's a manic faggot, I can't stand him.
>>
>>28595760
Onision isn't unstable he is a great cult leader
>>
>>28595956
Why can't you?

He's felt feels i can feel myself
>>
>>28595760
dude idk why but i jsut imagine he smells like onions his name is so fucking annoying and he just acts like a total fcking queer he's worst than shane dawson
>>
>>28595968
He doesn't run a cult he is a youtuber
>>
>>28595988
He has no friends and is only with his wife because he will be too lonely without her even if she is a golddigger. It looks like he just manipulates the normies to get rich i like it
>>
>>28596004
You need to look into sisesca
>>
>>28596070
What the fluck is that shlit?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.