[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck would a woman settle for you when literally every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Why the fuck would a woman settle for you when literally every state university has a hundred guys like this?
>>
File: CIzWEa0UYAATzsD.jpg (62 KB, 600x765) Image search: [Google]
CIzWEa0UYAATzsD.jpg
62 KB, 600x765
>>28594614

Probably because there is only one dick to go around, and his rumored size tends to be exaggerated.
>>
I think that legitimately qualifies as 'too big'.
>>
>>28594614
good dick for fucking a horse but that's about it
>>
>>28595095
>tfw the actual pic looks more appealing
jdimsatbhf
>>
How did you get this picture of me?
>>
>>28594614

>"Goldilocks straddled him. She daintily reached down and grasped his firm erection with both hands. Her slim fingers felt cool against his heat, and his groan was low and urgent in response.

>"Goldilocks then positioned the grapefruit-sized glands of his massive organ between her already-slippery labia, rubbing it back and forth, then in circles, until the whole of his penis was slick with her lubrication. She could feel the shaft pulsing with each beat of his heart.

>"Without further hesitation, Goldilocks spread herself open with two fingers, and sat down. Her lips formed into an involuntary 'O' as she felt her labia stretching wider, wider, and wider still. She slowly leaned back, centering her weight over his long, thick, hot erection.

>"Gradually, Goldilocks worked the massive head fully inside her. Her muscles relaxed, then tightened, then relaxed again, stretching, opening, greedily pulling in more of his length.

>"She began to slide up and down. At first, she barely moved an inch in either direction, but as her lust grew, she sat down harder and harder, leaving the shaft of his penis creamy and slick.

>"Goldilocks leaned forward. As he slid in her again, she felt the head shift deeper into vagina than she had ever taken a man. She exhaled in pleasure, feeling completely full, completely stretched.

>"A quick glance told Goldilocks what she expected: he was now fully inside her, her slick, engorged labia touching his groin.

>"'Oh, Bear,' gushed Goldilocks, 'this one...' she said, giving him a squeeze, 'this one is juuuuust right...'"
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.