[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright robots, what's your biggest accomplishment in life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: achievement_unlocked.webm (1 MB, 225x174) Image search: [Google]
achievement_unlocked.webm
1 MB, 225x174
Alright robots, what's your biggest accomplishment in life so far?

Surely we must all have something we can be proud of.
>>
>>28594551
A girl let me cum on her face once
>>
>>28594582
That's pretty cool. How'd you get her to let you do that?

Also, did you blow a big load?
>>
>>28594551
I passed AP Calc.

That's pretty much all I can think of.
>>
>>28594551
I came second in a municipal election, I hope to get "top" dog next time
>>
>>28595297
Damn, that seems like a legit accomplishment.
>>
>>28595367
Second, I lost by about 4000 votes. It's a smaller town so it's easier to campaign. The reason people think I lost was because of a slip of the tongue I had.
>>
>>28595400
What did you say anon? Did you accidentally call someone a nigger?
>>
>>28594551
Getting accepted to my uni. Nowhere near ivy league but it's top 50 and my dad went there so he was really excited when i got in.

I've failed a shitload of classes though and have a dogshit GPA so that's about the extent of my academic success or success in general.
>>
>>28594638
why are you praising him so much? it's a pretty normal thing. or are you being ironic and I didn't notice?
>>
File: tumblr_l5msumacRw1qbuknmo1_1280.jpg (434 KB, 895x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l5msumacRw1qbuknmo1_1280.jpg
434 KB, 895x1280
I've gotten to my 5th semester of college without getting kicked out due to low grades despite failing several subjects.
>>
>>28594551
I came inside a girl 4 times in 15minutes. My dick feels like a tommygun.
>>
>>28595421
I said something along the lines of "Maybe when I win his wife will be visiting my office more often" referencing another candidate. It was all downhill from there.
>>
>>28595498
I would have voted for you just for that.
>>
>>28595576
Kill me senpai, at least I'm still part of city government right?
>>
i have two degrees. i switched majors partway through getting my first degree, because i had anxiety about it.

i stuck with the second until completion. a couple years later, i said "fuck it" and tried the first major again. i completed it. it's nothing amazing (business admin), and i've done nothing with either degree, but i felt accomplished getting the business admin degree

>>28595476
is that even possible? good going, if it is
>>
>>28595639
It is, but you feel sore as fuck afterwards.
>>
>>28594638
she was on her knees blowing me and asked where I wanted to cum, and I was feeling bold so I said on your face and she smiled and said okay

yes, though I usually blow pretty big loads anyway
>>
File: borntoslack.jpg (89 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
borntoslack.jpg
89 KB, 960x960
Finishing grad school without killing myself
>>
File: coffee wojak.jpg (36 KB, 680x765) Image search: [Google]
coffee wojak.jpg
36 KB, 680x765
I've got nothing

Graduating from university should have felt like an accomplishment but nothing I've ever done has ever felt like it meant anything, I wouldn't have even gone to my graduation ceremony if it wasn't for my parents

It's been two or three years since I graduated and I haven't even framed my degree, I think it's in a box somewhere
>>
i did a kickflip over a dead dog
>>
I didn't shoot up my high school

I'm on college
I'm not a manlet
>>
>>28594551

I pawned 5 players in a game alone
>>
I go to a dual credit high school. I somehow graduated with my associates in science magna cum laude
>>
had some of my artwork exhibited in a musuem in new york

if only i wasn't me it would be awesome
>>
File: 1462036186670.gif (498 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1462036186670.gif
498 KB, 500x281
I barely keep any close friends around me and I'm pretty sure I'm slightly autistic but I've had sex with fifteen girls and I'm 26 now. None of them were supermodels but they weren't landwhales or prostittutes either.
>>
>>28594551
I managed to lose my virginity with my oneitis who then later dumped me.
>>
>>28594551
I've rock climbed some very difficult cliffs. small little holds, big jumping moves, stuff you have to train for.

tall ones. too, hundreds of feet. you guys should climb. its amazing. makes life an adventure, and i never used to be adventurous till i started
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.