[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virgins Can't be Robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
There are """""robots""""" on this board who
>are virgins
>never had a GF in their life

HOW are even supposed to be a true robot if you have never felt loved and don't know what your dick in a vagina felt like? All virgins need to leave this board right now. You are not wanted here.
>>
File: 1462049546170.gif (328 KB, 1000x773) Image search: [Google]
1462049546170.gif
328 KB, 1000x773
>>28594515
I'll take the bait, but I am saging.
How are you supposed to be a robot if you had a fairly normal social life for the past 20 years of your life?
>>
Knowing what you're missing is so much worse
>>
>>28594515
>>28594564
If you had friends and a girlfriend before, you probably had a decent and normal life.
Eventually you start losing it all. And then you get really sad inside, so that sadness motivates you to make friends or get laid again. And since youre basically just a normie anyway, it won't take too long. You just needed the motivation.

If you never had any of that stuff, it would be completely foreign to you. During your teenage years you're probably depressed a lot, wondering what's wrong. In adulthood you just stop feeling things altogether. You don't pursue love or friendship, you wouldn't know how anyway. You're a robot. You don't feel, you don't love, you just work.
>>
>>28594646
>it won't take too long
It's been 5 years
>>
>>28594564

Many people lose their virginity and say that it wasn't as good as they imagined it to be.

Sometimes you miss less when you have experienced what something is like.
>>
I hate threads who are
>if you did/didnt do x your not a robot
>if you ever had x your not a robot

We all are sad in our own way , I never had a gf or was popular. However now I have one friend, and when im with him I laugh, feel sad feel happy and have good conversations. But when im alone I feel frustrated, and that is about it. We all can be robots whether we never had it, have a little bit of it or lost it all. This is the place for me where I can vent.

Also im saging this
>>
>>28594560
pretty easily actually. fuck off.
>>
File: 1451950875720.png (320 KB, 540x643) Image search: [Google]
1451950875720.png
320 KB, 540x643
>Act like a total sperg
>Look like a total sperg
>Get sex once every 2.5 years on average
>Never been in a serious relationshit because I fuck it up
>All of them have been fat to some degree
>Lolicon

Really I WISH I could go back to being a virgin, being stuck in limbo is torture and knowing I'll never get a qt3.14 I don't see the point in trying. May as well stick to 2D Master Race.
>>
>>28594783
>However now I have one friend, and when im with him I laugh, feel sad feel happy and have good conversations.
I literally have to share a board with people like you.
>We all can be robots
Is this a new thing? I know normies are pretending to be geeks, and they often pretend they are lonely. But now they pretend they're robots too?
>>
>>28594515
This is obviously bait, but the worst part is that he's right. After you've lost your virginity and/or had a GF you'll realize that these things are not magical insta-cures to any of your problems. You realize that nothing will fix the way that you are and you're doomed to a meaningless existence.

It's better to never have these things so that you at least have something to hope for.
>>
>>28594964
>>Get sex once every 2.5 years on average
How do you do it? I'm 18 and act at least half decently. A little quiet but well behaved and I don't sperg out usually. Yet I have never once got laid.
>>
>>28595120
Yes, I pretend to be a robot because it makes me feel better
>>
being virgin was the greatest time of my life why can't I go for that again
>>
>>28595239
I thought it was so you could fit in here, but that works too.
>>
>>28595231
Clearly he has zero self-awareness due to his autism and keeps hitting on random fatties until they say yes.
>>
>How can robots be called robots if they've never been human before

>how can you be X if you've never been Y
durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
File: 1392735426469.png (614 KB, 640x890) Image search: [Google]
1392735426469.png
614 KB, 640x890
>>28595231
They approach me, one was this guys sister and the other was the same guys ex gf trying to get back at him (or maybe he's just a cuck). One I met on /b/ years ago and the other was this drunk 36 yo and the girl I lost my virginity with was a butch redhead.

Girls are just as horny as men, and beer googles are a real thing.
>>
give me back virginity

>every time i cum i think of her
>she held me so tight with arms and legs every time i came inside her
>so tight we we couldn't move and i didn't know where i ended
>i didn't anymore
>felt her heart beat in my chest
>then her hands on my back
>each time the whisper in my ear:
>"i love you"

we weren't two people any more and now that it's over i'm less than one
>>
>>28595526
>>she held me so tight with arms and legs every time i came inside her
>>so tight we we couldn't move and i didn't know where i ended
>>i didn't anymore
>>felt her heart beat in my chest
>>then her hands on my back
>>each time the whisper in my ear:
>>"i love you"
She does that to a new guy now. Do you know him? He's probably more attractive than you. When she's "I love you" to him, she means it.
>>
>>28595526
CRAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIINNNNNNN!!!11!
>>
>>28595629
https://youtu.be/eCiFO7qV54E
>>
File: 1452350720880.gif (696 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1452350720880.gif
696 KB, 480x270
>>28595526
The words "I love you" only bring me pain now.
>>
(You)

Are you happy

Sage
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.