[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you get attacked by demons and evil spirits They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1444708100951.jpg (20 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1444708100951.jpg
20 KB, 249x249
>tfw you get attacked by demons and evil spirits
They're trying to keep my from finding the truth, they know I'm on the path to gnosis and they are trying to stop me
>>
>>28594447
They want to save you. Stay away.

There are higher powers than demons in our realm. Don't provoke them.
>>
>>28594499
How is studying going to provoke higher beings?
>>
CASSIEL THE DESTROYER
>>
>>28594499
Why would demons want to save you? What's higher than then?
>>
File: 1439791746513.png (22 KB, 509x524) Image search: [Google]
1439791746513.png
22 KB, 509x524
that's just an excuse to fail.

no incentive to succeed. you are expending a great deal of energy (for you, if you are like me). what is getting thrown at you is biology's way of saying, "time to take this shit offline." back to FOODTITSDOPAMINE.

t. failure
>>
They are afraid of you
Keep going
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.