[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Invader here,got any questions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 16
File: alien3.jpg (44 KB, 600x510) Image search: [Google]
alien3.jpg
44 KB, 600x510
I've been living amongst you humans for three years now.
New York sure is easy to live in.
I'll answer any questions that i can
>>
Where is Raxxla?
>>
Fuck off space niggers we're full, you can crash on the moon if you want.
(Original Ayy Lmao)
>>
File: 1461211253599.jpg (18 KB, 180x212) Image search: [Google]
1461211253599.jpg
18 KB, 180x212
>>28594421
where do you come from? mexico?
>>
>>28594442
Had to look up where you were talking about, i have never heard of it. it doesn't seem real at most someway your government distracts you about our existence. At least just something of fiction
>>
Please tell me that picture isn't real?
>>
>>28594471
>>28594478
I come from the moon, it's nicer here though, most people are polite to or ignore me.
>>
>>28594532
don't think so at least thats not what I look like. One thing i've learned here is that humans think that "aliens" know about every other species in at least the galaxy. Most of us know very little more than your general population about that sort of thing.
>>
File: 1462049546170.gif (328 KB, 1000x773) Image search: [Google]
1462049546170.gif
328 KB, 1000x773
>>28594542
>nobody lives on the moon and you are a baiting neckbeard, try to be more creative next time you make one of these threads, faggot.
>>
>actually living in that shit hole
my lord you poor thing
>>
>>28594591
Is this bait or genuine autism?
>>
>>28594591
hmm i'm not sure how to argue what is truth besides just saying that there is life there sorry!

>>28594609
very hot compared to earth pretty boring too. I am enjoying assimilating with you guys
>>
Alien bro, will you be my friend? Even if this is just roleplay, I'd love to have an alien bro.
Contact info pls.
>>
>>28594579

What do you look like, spaceman?
>>
do you live here just because earth is nicer or are you doing work? if so what kind of work? if not then is earth just some sort of vacation spot for ayy lmaos? or is it somewhat both?
>>
>>28594421
What do you think about Adolf Hitler?
>>
How can the moon support life?
What do you breathe? Do you breathe at all?
>>
So like, can you shapeshift or something? how can you be from the moon and blend in with earthlings?
>>
>>28594542
how could you live on the moon if there is no water on the moon
>>
>>28594710
all of us will be friends soon :^>
>>28594721
i don't think i'm allowed to take a picture but right now i look alot like a regular american man 176 cm, short brown hair i made sure to not stand out
>>28594733
>>28594745
for a while its been sort of a vacation spot, I've heard that we would check on you throughout your development for a while making sure you properly evolved but that might just be conspiracy. But your moon is not an idea place for life and people like me have been sent to become a part of your society pretty soon we'll all start living with you. I'm not sure if your governments know but it's relatively easy to get here and back.
>>
>>28594735
i personally don't feel anything towards him- his work never really effected us so most of us just brushed it off you know?
>>
>>28594421
has your civilisation been endangered by SJW ?
>>
>>28594762
yes, sort of like a chamelon we can blend in with our environment quite well. But it does take time to learn its pattern. The hardest part for me was your speech pattern, so i spent alot of time on online pretending to be a foreigner and learning casual english.
>>
>>28594861
>there is no water on the moon

Dude... http://www.space.com/7328-official-water-moon.html
>>
>>28594862
>made sure not to stand out
>uses the metric system

Already fucked up bruh.
>>
>>28594861
live underground and i've learned our species has evolved to withstand extreme conditions. The water we have here isnt like that on earth but it keeps us alive- we only need a little at a time. Living there isn't ideal this is why we've sent me and others to scout out your planet so we can make a full scale "invasion," and become a part of your society seamlessly
>>
>>28594980
we were taught the metric system because that's what most of the world uses but i've been sent to a place that doesn't........ have to learn.
>>
What sort of music do you enjoy?
>>
How does your level of technology compare to ours?
Also, did you evolve on the moon, or is your original home elsewhere?
>>
>>28595102
in an attempt to better assimilate i've been learning about some of the most important parts of pop culture thrioughout your history. Gregorian chant is very nice. Recently listening to John Hendrix
>>
>>28595117
it seems our technology is advanced. Rather the things that i'd equate to stuff here works differently however we do not have anything similar to cell phones as we wouldn't need something like that. Our mission is mostly peaceful focusing on stealth however conventional earthen weaponry seems to have little effect on us (as far as i know this extends to mainly blades) Have you heard that the moon was created through space body impacting with earth? I've been taught that we evolved from a bacteria in that impact and i suppose we gfot the.... short end of the stick...
>>
>>28595257
That's really fascinating. Some scientists on earth think life on earth originated from asteroids too.

Also, you should do more research about earthian weaponry. Most people do not use blades. We load metal casings with explosive powder then fire those casings from a barrel. We also sometimes use electromagnetic spectrum weaponry.
>>
>>28595257
How come you guys don't just come out in the open? Why are you choosing to be stealthy?
I think that a lot of humans would be very welcoming of moon men.
>>
>>28595482
we believe that doing it this way minimizes any negative outcome, i wouldn't mind revealing myself to people like you however there are those among you who would see me and my people as a threat and hate us out of fear.
>>
>>28595572
What if I help you wipe out every human on Earth? Will you show yourself then?
>>
File: Moon Men Barbecue.jpg (77 KB, 736x591) Image search: [Google]
Moon Men Barbecue.jpg
77 KB, 736x591
>>28595482

>humans would be very welcoming of moon men.

This is an original post.
>>
>>28595384
i am not very confident in my knowledge about human origin, some sources have said evolution from sea creatures or primates but others cite an all knowing god with the creation of humanity. We do not have this belief where i am from. I have heard about your guns LOL we have weapons similary in the way they work too havent had a chance to test their affect on my species however. A blade seems to bend against my skin. I have not heard of electromagnetic specrtum weaponry- could you elaborate on that?
>>
File: 6262626.png (41 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
6262626.png
41 KB, 500x350
>>28595666

Lucifer confirmed. My the power of Christ compel you to get the fuck out space chad.
>>
>>28595603
our goal is to avoid conflict, however i've heard that if the need arises, human extinction could be easily acheived- with your own weaponry! We have the ability to do it too- when your planet is built to kill you, technology makes leaps and bounds
>>
Are there robots (in the 4chan/r9k sense) in your civilization/planet?
>>
So how did your civilization find out about humans?

Do you also know of any other aliens or youre just as ignorant about it than us?
>>
File: lucifer.jpg (141 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.jpg
141 KB, 1200x800
>>28595711
This? I've learned that chad holds negative connotation here and i assure you i mean nothing that would warrant that
>>
How many of you live among us?
>>
File: 1205232317550.jpg (59 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1205232317550.jpg
59 KB, 300x225
>>28595716

Just do it.

Wipe everyone out and take over the Earth. You'll probably take better care of it desu senpai.
>>
>>28594421
post timestamp ayylmaobro
>>
>>28595778
my home is the moon of your planet.
weve made human contact many times before however it is my understanding that most humans are kept in the dark about that or seen as outcasts when they choose to believe. We understand that the universe is teeming with life however we have not come into contact with many of the species out there. There are without a doubt some that are more advanced than us and at least some that are hostile. It's just probability.
>>
>>28595716
Just fuck us up. Humans dont deservet his planet.
>>
File: 4fY0Bxx.jpg (2 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
4fY0Bxx.jpg
2 MB, 5184x3456
>>28595716
Please just wipe us all out. I'd feel so happy if you could do that for us.
>>
>>28595666
Electromagnetic spectrum weaponry is a broad term used to describe everything from lasers to emps. We have a few different types of weapons that fall into this class:
>EMP (electromagnetic pulse), by detonating something in the atmosphere, creating a certain type of circuit, or by grinding metals each other very fast we are able to create a large electromagnetic field for a short period of time, and it tends to destroy electronics.
>Lasers. Lasers are in their early phase of development. A laser is a concentrated beam of photons. Currently lasers are used as weaponry on boats. The main use for them is to burn a hole in the engine room of an enemy ship.
>Unfocused energy weapons: by setting up microwave towers or high intensity radio towers, or even xray towers, an anti-bio shield can be made. Anyone walking through a very secure area such as a secret military base is likely to be fried by a network of these weapons. They are the modern day alternative to a mine field.
This type of weaponry is also used to cook food and is in every household. We call them microwaves.
>>
>>28595827
a few thousands
>>28595749
i'm not sure- i've been studying the culture of this place and it seems that many of your people lack social ability. Most of us "invaders," wouldn't see value in characteristics like this since our mission is to assimilate. Many of us are well spoken, popular and successful
>>
>>28594421
Why do you let us wallow in the suffering of our ignorance? Gib space tech plox. At least infiltrate and take control of our governments they're all so god damn awful.
>>
>>28595867
i am not allowed to reveal my identity even when cloaked i am sorry friend. ayylmaobro sounds like a nice nickname- i take this as a sign of endearment. thank you.
>>
Alienbro, what human political stance do you identify with most?
>>
What proof do you have other than saying that you are /invader/?

What is your birth name?
>>
File: 1455347569217.gif (483 KB, 500x221) Image search: [Google]
1455347569217.gif
483 KB, 500x221
>itt: Schizo takes aspie robots in a wild ride through autism incarnate.

>mfw he ran to his mom telling her he got trips after rushing through his reaction folder for the edgiest picture he could find.

>"I bend blades on my skin motherfucker, I'll end you if I see it fit."

>tfw roasties and chads ended this poor souls existence so bad that he posts about coming from xenu: warrior aspie.

xDDDDDDDDDD
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>28595908
>Many of us are well spoken, popular and successful

FUCKING SPACE CHADS.

GET OUT.

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
How does your kind communicate?
>>
>>28595878
>>28595905
>>28595837
your species while primitive is still in its formative state. Hopefully you will soon achieve collective thought as we have especially while retaining a unique personality. I'm sorry that your existence has such little value to you- however ayylmaobro likes you. If it were up to me i mightve carried out your wish.
>>
>>28595979
Bitches about trips cant even get dubs
>>
What kind of calendar system do your people use?
>>
>>28595943
a quote i identify with best is "the only thing left about me is the way I write," LOL however, naturally i can write with both hands i relate to this sentence.
>>
Tell us something interesting we don't know yet
>>
>>28596036
Okay guys it's decided that this is not a real alien, it's just a schizophrenic. It doesn't make sense for an advanced civilization to care about such bullshit as: race, nationalism, religion, servitude, gender roles, traditions.
Kill yourself faggot. Your ruse is up.
>>
>>28595949
i'm not sure what substantial evidence i could provide (as this is a peaceful scouting mission i was not authorized weaponry ect)
my birthname is hard to pronounce with your tounge movements however a direct translation (matching symbols that make the same sounds in both out language) my name is xviynkt it's kind of embarrassing. after becoming a scout they assigned us with numbers i am 43876
>>
File: smolderin.png (6 KB, 512x86) Image search: [Google]
smolderin.png
6 KB, 512x86
>>28596009

>Insinuates some form of ethereal value to the alignment of randomly generated numbers on the part of others.

u wot?
>>
>>28596092
i am sorry you feel this way however learing about your culture is very important for us as our mission is to assimilate.
>>
>>28595987
collective conscience like the bald man in your films.
>>
>>28596092
This. If we're being invaded by a stormfag hivemind I will have no remorse about killing all of them. Anyone that stands in the way of me expressing my individual liberties deserves to die.
>>
>>28596035
we count the rotations your planet as days. we do not have months and our years are 400 days long
we would count the date as "the 68th day of the 20391th year"
>>
>>28596201

The warboys or neo-nazis?

>>28596208

kek. murricuh #1
>>
Ok. Where on the moon does your civilization exist? Dark side?

We as humans have landed on our moon, did our species ever make contact at the time of the landing?
>>
>>28596074
hmm have you heard that the secret nuclear power was a gift from us? I am sorry if that is not interesting enough.
>>
>>28596201

Professor Xavier?
>>
>>28596298
Why would you give a planet full of psychotic apes access to nuclear energy? You had to know we'd weaponize it first thing. Why not just bomb the planet yourself and cut out the middle man?
>>
>>28596268
as the surface of the moon is very harsh to life, we've evolved to withstand extreme conditions, still we live underground for better protection. human contact has been made many times before your moon landing and yes we did make contact with your earthen scouts.
>>
Give us one good reason not to nuke the moon right now.
>>
>>28596379
our civilization is small but far more advanced, we wish to avoid conflict so giving your people secret to nuclear power was seen as a offer of peace and it has been for us. however your people misuse it which is out of our control as well as a natural part of evoluiton
>>
File: 1440920293967.jpg (2 MB, 4100x4100) Image search: [Google]
1440920293967.jpg
2 MB, 4100x4100
>>28596387

You'd be giving this aspie a cool lightshow as he continues to shitpost from his stepmoms basement.
>>
It seems to me like OP's race is more primitive than we are, they just happened to take a different path up the tech tree.
They are certainly culturally primitive. Or perhaps OP is just one of the stupider members of their kind.
>>
File: 2011532-4e3eed8256b0b_1.jpg (14 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
2011532-4e3eed8256b0b_1.jpg
14 KB, 300x400
>>28596357
yes, also why are humans put into motorized chairs here when damaged, is your medicine no advanced enough to repair it?
>>
Are Jews behind everything? Was Hitler right?
>>
File: 250px-Pokemon_Moon_boxart[1].png (106 KB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
250px-Pokemon_Moon_boxart[1].png
106 KB, 250x228
So I take it you're a Moonfag?
>>
Is there some phrase us humans could say if we find one of you IRL or suspect one of you to be a martian that means I know what you are but im friendly?

Also according to your history, who is the first human to make contact with your civilization directly?
>>
>>28596387
nuclear launches can be easily interferred with
>>
>>28596470
We have the ability to fix it, but we do not because it is more profitable not to, and we live in a profit-driven society. Luckily many of us see a problem with this, and perhaps in a few decades there will be large parts of humanity that have a different motive.
>>
>>28596467
this depends on what you count as primitive, our technology is more advanced and we too have culture and language. It is just that yours is different from ours
>>
>>28596471
i am not sure what you mean by this. Behind what?
>>
>>28596470

We COULD fix it, but meh.. we'll just put that tech and science into making weapons instead.
>>
>>28596552
NWO
>>
>>28596482
we do not communicate with each other verbally like you do so there is no phrase that would convey peaceful intentions. However you can come up with one that you and i can share and i might even see if it can become commonplalce among other scouts.
i am not sure who the first human to have made contact with us was i doubt they had a name as well.
>>
>>28596621
Well your world government seems to know about our existence and i am unsure of whether or not it stops there so there are definitely things that they are keeping secret from you. I do not know much about whether or not they are jewish.
>>
>>28596647
The asker says:
"Where were you when the robots invaded?"
Then the alien responds:
"On the moon."
>>
Are you carbon based?
>>
What is the name of the position of highest importance in your society?

How often do our governments communicate?
>>
>>28596757
this could work
>>28596778
yes
>>28596784
our society is run by a council- we never assignied it a name however humans have called it the Lunar Council which i personally do not like the way it sounds in english.
they communicate whenever the need arises a few times every.. decade.
>>
>>28596877

Are you an oxygen breathing organism or nitrogen or something?
>>
>>28596697
Is the world government you mention UN? or some sort of another secret organization?
>>
>>28596917
since they are from the moon, I doubt they breathe. They probably just use fluids.
>>
>>28596924
this kind of info isn't disclosed to scouts.
>>
>>28597000
So you communicate in a way that us humans would consider telepathy, but you are not a hivemind. Is this correct?
>>
>>28596960
>>28596917
we take the elements we need to survive out of our planets "water" we "breathe," similar elements to you however in a different ratio i can live comfortably on your planet after mild training .
>>
Does your civilization has pets or something like that? Do you like kittens?
>>
>>28597045
looked up telepathy, yes its similar to that just like how your Professor Xavier can deliver messages like that while retaining his own thoughts and personality. this form of communication has proved useful in the cooperation of out society.
>>
>>28597103
we do not and i am not very fond of the mammals you keep as pets. however your birds and reptiles make great companions.
>>
>>28596960

Problem with a lifeform from the moon is that there is not enough concentrated water/acids for life to generate on its own if it is subsurface. There are no liquid pools on the surface that would allow this either due to the intensity of solar radiation.

Source: Extraplanetary Research Society of Europa. We determined the moon lifeless long ago. Only possible life would be some pleb tier rock monster good only as slave labor, no sentient creatures on the same level of glorious Cephalopod master order.
>>
>>28597214
Fuck you cephalapod order. I am sick and tired of all the aliens being retarded nazis. Humanity will be anarcho-communist and we are gonna liberate all of you bootlicking fucks.
>>
>>28597252

Woah sapien chill. We have this weird pod communism / group capitalism thing going. Each pod is a kind of corporation centered around a volcanic ourpour from the mantel that competes heavily with other pods. Pretty heavy into freedom.

Just regret that you weren't there for the liberation of Titan. We are waiting for you in space bropod.
>>
>tfw if you post shit like this on /x/ you will get traced/DOXXED

WEW
>>
What do you think of art?
>>
>>28594421
Enjoy your time before Trump gets elected.

All non-Terrans will be gassed
>>
>>28597214
sorry for late reply, i am unable to really dispute this with anything tangible besides the fact that you or your source probably have not been to the moon first hand. I know thats not a very strong argument but it'll have to do. If your government has kept us a secret from you for this long they would likely do the same with the "water/acids," on my home :)
>>
>>28597421
LOL do you think he knows about us? The scouts have to keep updated on human politics and we make jokes just like that often.
>>
>>28597381
That actually sounds a lot like anarcho-syndicalism, the economic model that likely actually will prevail after workers seize control of the industries.
>>
>>28597503
>>28597503
I know at least one wizard who sends him letters to advise him.

Trump is aware of meme magic, aliens, and hyperdimensional beings.
>>
>>28597398
very nice, i took many online courses on art history until i learned that not many average americans know alot about that and knowing the definition of mannerism wouldn't help me blend in
>>
>>28597559
this is one of my favorite pieces, i appreciate how the debauchery of the scene is masked by its elegance
>>
>>28597507
>>28597381
>>28597252
I do not understand these earthen concepts please explain them to me.
>>
>>28597507

You gotta watch out for these moon men. They are at the top of a gravity well and can drop small rocks on you causing massive damage.

Pretty sure my "people" can send some rocks in the moons direction as a warning to leave you guys alone.

By the way, been reading some of your Greek philosophers and I love em. Xeno is one of my favorites. Do you consider Herodotus a philosopher?

May the oceans provide all you need
>>
>>28597616
On earth the vast majority of industry is privately owned, which basically means that the people working for the industry are not the ones who control it. What ends up happening is the employer pays the workers a wage that is less than the value the workers produce, so profit is created for the employer. Workers can get around this problem by establishing worker owned industry, and that is the basis of leftism. Syndicalism is a type of leftist economic system. In a syndicalist system workers obtain the initial investment capital to start a new industry by asking for funds from a worker's federation. The workers then decide how to split the proceeds from their labor amongst themselves, and they send a bit of their proceeds to the federation that funded them so that it can fund new industries.
>>
>>28597681
If hegel is a philosopher, then why not that greek history guy too?
By the way, how are you communicating with us now? Do you have faster than light internet?
>>
>>28597735

It was a little easier for us to establish this because we did not have any luxuries. Our ocean is pretty desolate and unforgiving. Trade with other ayylmaos has caused some troubles for us in figuring out how our system will work going forward.

We look forward to close relations with Earth when we get our shit together. Classic American/Early Roman/Greek ideals are morphing a lot of our thought.

Don't worry too much, we are looking out for you until you get your shit together. We shall be like Gilgamesh and Enkido.
>>
>>28597421

Build wall around moon.

Moonfags pay for it.
>>
>>28597911

Na I'm chillin' down deep in the gulf. I might have a picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSXqqi3ShOs

Love your fish here. Oceans a lot more forgiving here.
>>
>>28598005
Would you consider having sex with a human? Do you find our native squids sexy?
>>
>>28598074

Sadly for our "people" procreation does not provide the sensualness as your media indicates that it does for you. So I guess it would be nothing to us. There is satisfaction from procreation, but ends there.

Hard to describe attraction to local Cephalopods. They are pretty stupid and unevolved. I can't imagine allowing my line to be crossed with a lesser family. Kinda attractive on a tribal/savage level, but that is all. I'm sure you understand.
>>
>>28598274
Cephalobro, why have you chosen a policy of non-interference? Wouldn't it be better to uplift humanity so that we would be your allies?
>>
is that pinochet?? also, what do you think about someone who is 20, have a micropenis and is a khv?
>>
>>28598378

We are but simple atomic rock dropping Cephalopods. While I am here I have no way home. When it looks like your ships are good enough to get someone like us to deep space we shall communicate on a large scale. I myself got here inside of a frozen asteroid.

We are good at threats and winning wars through raining rocks. Not so much at friendship and startravel.

Anyways, the tide is going out so I need to be on my way. A feast is waiting

Stay wet Sapien.
>>
>>28598378
Fish can't breathe on land.
Cephalobro is sushi
>>
>stuck on a planet full of bootlickers
>closest neighbors are sneaky bootlickers
>next closest neigbor is a race of fish that want to leach off our rocket technology under the threat of destroying life on earth with asteroids

I want a fucking reroll. This game is bullshit.
>>
>>28598467
Your culture highly values sexual prowess. Someone who lacks the ability to succeed sexually is looked down upon. Where I am from procreation is a formality, with little emotion involved. We do understand the concept of love however I feel that our perception of it transcends your culture's skin deep understanding (collective conscience). However "sex" is more of a civic duty than anything, and your inadequacies matter little to me and my people friend.
>>
>>28598584
thats really interesting, i hope to talk with one of your race someday and share something to drink
that would be a great conversation for sure
>>
Do you have hot women?
I want to fuck an ayylmao
>>
How do I do telepathy, moon man?
>>
>>28594421
Get out while you can, space fag
>>
>>28594421
Fuck off space nigger, we're full.
>>
go back to your own country, E.T.
>>
>>28598768
SPACEMAN PLEASE ANSWER IMPORTANT QUESTION
>>
What's your relationship to the reptilians and what do you do with our argon energy?
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.