[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All white men disappear today at midnight. Will the world be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1458512533131.jpg (202 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
1458512533131.jpg
202 KB, 1080x1776
All white men disappear today at midnight. Will the world be better or worse? What will happen on the next day? What will the world be like a decade after the event?
>>
>>28594257
people will be shocked at all the "white" jews left behind
>>
>>28594472
but jews are white
>>
Well i would be gone and the next months i was looking forward 2
>>
>>28594492
>2
can you really not type the one extra letter to just write "to"
>>
>>28594257
>All white men disappear today at midnight.
Okay
>Will the world be better or worse? What will happen on the next day? What will the world be like a decade after the event?
Why do I care? I won't be here anymore.
I guess Asians will rule the world though. They're pretty much white except for their eyes and hair color.
>>
Much worse world. Without whites to keep Asians in check, you have something similar to the rape of Nanking on a global scale. First, Japan and China would fight each other for domination. India would be chillin. Africa would be chimpin. Then, people would start repopulating the areas uninhabited by whites that were abandoned. Then I predict East Asia would have an armistice, form a union, take over the rest of the world, and no one would ever have to worry about their cock size again. And the new Asian world would marginalize all other races similar to Native Americans on reservations. And after sometime they would worship mythological extinct races with big dicks.

This is all written by me a half white half Mexican male. I don't know any Asians and I don't care for them but I kinda figure they would domin
>>
>>28594572
>areas uninhabited by whites
women still exist anon
>>
Everything will be perfect, like the feminists predicted. No rape, no evil, no violence through toxic masculinity, no oppression. All members of minorities will achieve success, because the white man was the only thing holding them down.
>>
>>28594730
>Everything will be perfect, like the feminists predicted. No rape, no evil, no violence through toxic masculinity, no oppression. All members of minorities will achieve success, because the white man was the only thing holding them down.
i agree
>>
>>28594479

Jews are absolutely not white. Neither are Hispanics.
>>
>>28594257
It's such a genuinely hilarious concept to think about

Asians and whites keep the world alive. If they disappeared there just wouldn't be anything to keep it afloat

If blacks disappeared then the world would be a safer place with much less poverty and an entire continent to use for resources that could sustain the world population forever.

Absolutely hilarious
>>
>>28594572
nah, Asians may be rich, but they're beta as fuck. a world without whites would quickly become an Islamic one
>>
>>28594589
implying women run military would be able to stand up to anything.
>>
>>28594805
It's not hilarious because that scenario will never happen and we're forever forced to live in the same world as blacks
>>
>>28594886
Islam will never have penetration in any asian country
>>
>>28594886
Nah, white people/guilt are the only thing preventing Asians from going holocaust 2.0 on most of the world. The have the military/economic power to fuck up the middle east.
>>
>>28594257
A world without white supremacy would be great.
>>
>>28594886
>asians more beta than whites

Is that why whites have a constant stream of complaining muslims seeping into their countries, while asians are smart enough to censor religion as much as possible?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.