[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Q_01.jpg (80 KB, 558x558) Image search: [Google]
Q_01.jpg
80 KB, 558x558
>"Anon, why dont you like have like a girlfriend or whatever?"
>>
>"don't need one, senpai."
>>
You're my girlfriend.
>>
>>28594073
like, because, like, desu, like.
>>
>>28594073
I can't see myself in a relationship.
>>
>tfw mom won't stop fucking talking about getting a girlfriend

How do I tell her that I'm a complete failure without breaking her heart?
>>
>>28594073
because you always say no when I ask, Sarah
>>
File: 18367375767.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
18367375767.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>are you gay? I never see you with girls...
>>
>>28594073
I'd like to lose weight before enterring a relationship, as I don't want even a hint of infidelity in it. Also, I don't know if I've met anyone I like yet.
>>
>>28594073
I-I put on my robe and wizard hat.
>>
>>28594073
Do you want to be my girlfriend?
>We're not a good fit anon, but there's a girl out there for you!
You're just saying that
>No way! my 400lbs friend talks about you all the time.
>>
>>28594255
she already knows, and says this shit just to fuck with you
>>
>>28594305
Sorry girl, I'm not into beastiality. I wouldn't know how to fuck a whale.
>>
File: 1463235742389.gif (2 MB, 318x241) Image search: [Google]
1463235742389.gif
2 MB, 318x241
>>28594073
I always respond with "just because" and try to not expend that topic.

What the fuck am I supposed to say? If I say "because I don't want one" or "not been looking for one" they'll think I'm a deluded bitch, even though I'm telling the truth.
>>
Whatever happened to those girlfriend simulator thread things?

It'd be a picture of a qt and a "Oh, anon..." quote that was really sappy and shit. Sometimes came with a YouTube link or two.
>>
>>28595454
I was totally expecting OP to say something like
>Thanks anon for taking me here ^_^
or something of the likes
>>
>>28594255

Just wait it out, Mine finally dropped the subject after years of nagging.
>>
>>28594270
Are you a Nazi? I never see you around Jews, either.

...and that's why I don't have a girlfriend
>>
>>28594255
My dad kept nagging me about getting friends and it being okay if I brought any girls over.
I only tried to get friends for a year at college (as he expected and emphasized, "community" college). Had no results, he stopped bothering with the whole "life is outside of these four walls" lectures too.

They always realize it. The fact that they care just means they are in the denial stage. For us it's not that different from the cycle of death.
>>
>>28594073
All of my traits are widely considered undesirable or repulsive by females, and all the females that actually enjoy my traits are either insane, edgy, depressed, or any combination of the three.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.