[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is London like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1451786468169.png (429 KB, 451x619) Image search: [Google]
1451786468169.png
429 KB, 451x619
What is London like?
>>
Culturally enriched.
>>
>>28593823
Probably the most "diverse" place I've ever been to.

A lot of brown people speaking Arabic and shit. It's not even a meme, it's real.
>>
>>28593814
Fucking shit, everything's stupidly expensive. Literally only go there if you're a richfag who can afford 5 star treatment.
No good stuff to see from tourist perspective either compared to other places
>>
>>28593837
You haven't been to LA have you.
>>
>>28593903
thats cos you're a loser who didn't want to get involved in anything but the superficial tourist culture
>>
>>28593823
>>28593837
Take your trolling to /int/ or /pol/.
>>
File: yeah yeah whatever bitch.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
yeah yeah whatever bitch.png
1 MB, 1280x720
LONDON
O
N
D
O
NODNOL

original
>>
>>28593814
My mother's friend told so much that my mother thinks it's like heaven of morally intelligent people (gentleman etc.).
We have lots of rapists, murderers and illiterate people here and that's probably what's comparing to.
>>
>>28593934
>telling the truth is "trolling"
>>
>>28593814
Lots of sandniggers. Expensive (but god tier) food. Constantly rains. Smells bad. Everyone is kind of rude and snobby.
>>
>>28593814
It's fun to go as a tourist because there are so many things to do and to see but i hear living there is very expensive. I'm also not sure how to tell the good parts of town from the bad so there's that too.
>>
>>28593814
44 percent white
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.