[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she her GF ? This girl is kind of into me but she came with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: hnng2.jpg (144 KB, 862x821) Image search: [Google]
hnng2.jpg
144 KB, 862x821
Is she her GF ?

This girl is kind of into me but she came with this guy at a friend's gathering once. I've never seen them get intimate whatsoever. I know she lives with him and 2 others girls so he could be her roomate but this pic I found on FB could signify she's his GF.
Also he's beta as fuck

Opinion ?
>>
Doesn't matter, just go for it you pussy.
>>
She's clearly a whore. So go for it if you're into that.
>>
Dude the only way to find out is to send anonymous letters written in letter clippings demanding the truth
>>
>>28593317
she's cute
if you don't try yr a big dumbass
>>
>>28593379

Maybe but her foot is touching his dick, is it not ?I
>>
Couldn't say. I was at a party last night and my friend had her legs rested on mine while we sat and chatted. I have slept with her in the past but she has a boyfriend now
Also an old friend of mine with whom I have never had sex sat on my lap and we had our arms around each other while we were talking. I was conscious of this at the time because I was actually interested in sleeping with a third girl who was there, who I've only met recently, and I worried she'd think I was involved with my old friend

So really they could have a thing or some history or they might not. You never know, just gotta bring it up casually in conversation and
>>
>>28593317

Jesus christ take this normie shit to /adv/
>>
even if they're not dating, you're going to have to worry about their relationship the entire time you're with her
spare yourself the stress and don't bother with girls like that
>>
He's pretty cute and drinking leffe, you're fucked op
>>
>>28593317
I'd so fuckin smell her feet after a long day of her wearing these heels... mmmmmmmmmmm...

go for it, anon, rejection is better than regret, and who knows, she might say yes...
>>
>>28593317
he doesn't seem beta
you french op?
>>
>>28593680

Been studying in France for a couple of years but not from here. He's kind of beta desu. Not robot level of course.
>>
>>28593734
it's relatively easy to get a gf even as a beta in france desu
a lot of girl truly like the sensible guy type here
just ask her out for a coffee, if you're not friends no chance she will accept without making it clear she's taken if that's the case
if you invite the opposite sex for a coffee it's a date, period
even if we don't have a 'dating culture' per se
>>
>>28593844
>french
>culture
topkek what r u smokin? I wantz!
>>
>>28593972
you could at least use a bait with a basis in reality
>>
>>28593317
Doesn't matter desu
Maybe they banged but just go for that shit and see what happens. How the fuck are you supposed to know if she's dating him?
If you really want to know just fucking ask her
>>
>>28593317
that guy looks cute as hell you really have no place on commenting who is beta when you can't even ask a girl out or tell if she has a bf
>>
>>28594361

Lol ok roastie whore
>>
>>28594537
you are transparent
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.