[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What percentage of women are actually able to deepthroat? And
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: BBC Collage.jpg (1 MB, 2663x872) Image search: [Google]
BBC Collage.jpg
1 MB, 2663x872
What percentage of women are actually able to deepthroat? And if they can does that mean they've sucked a ton of dicks or are some chicks just naturally good at it?

Also, does it feel much better than a standard bj or is it just a meme?
>>
>>28593163
It's just a meme, nothing special.
>>
>>28593185
Damn, that's disappointing. Why do you say nothing special?
>>
anyone can deepthroat just like anyone can chug a beer really fast. it's just a matter of effort

some people have problems breathing through their noses so that might get in the way of them being able to hold the position. some dicks are simply too big for a mouth. some people may have fucked up sharp teeth that will become a problem if you don't take precaution or get too rowdy. also gag reflexes/ lots of variables but yes anyone and everyone can deepthroat.
>>
>>28593217
Doesn't feel any better than regular blowjob.
>>
>>28593511
Pretty much this. Its kinda hot visually and the fact that your cock is as far as it can go, but it doesnt "feel" good, just turns on you cause of how slutty it is.
>>
>>28593185
>>28593511
>>28593546

None of these men have properly throatfucked a woman. It's the best available oriface if she's a bad enough bitch to let you fuck it with enthusiasm.
>>
>>28593580
That's one and only thing she didn't let me do, true that. She only deepthroated me herself and didn't let me put my hands on her head.

Not that I complain, I even got rimmed, and I was pretty sure I'll die without experiencing this.
>>
Anyone can do it if they want to. See: gay people.
>>
File: topic_expert.jpg (65 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
topic_expert.jpg
65 KB, 640x480
>>28593163
>What percentage of women are actually able to deepthroat?

probably about 10%

>And if they can does that mean they've sucked a ton of dicks or are some chicks just naturally good at it?

it doesn't really matter how many dicks they've sucked, it's really all down to whether or not they're physically capable of putting a dick all the way into their mouth. some girls have very small mouthes and very sensitive gag reflexes. some girls do not.

pro tip: chicks with bulimia (that's the kind of eating disorder where you force yourself to throw up) give the best head because they've essentially suppressed their gag reflex after so much induced vomiting.

girls can *get better* at it through practice and stuff, but it's not a given that if a girl has sucked a certain amount of dicks that she can deepthroat. she might just be a small-mouthed hussy who only gives really boring head to guys with tiny dicks.

>Also, does it feel much better than a standard bj or is it just a meme?

it feels better psychologically. you feel a sense of power over them when you grab the back of their head and force yourself all the way down their throat. some girls freak out and make little noises and act upset about it, which is hot as fuck, while others are 1000% into it and will make a big deal out of how much they love throating you, which is hot as fuck.

it doesn't actually feel better sensation-wise, aside from the novelty of it.
>>
>>28593895
Wow, thanks for the detailed answer anon.

Doesn't the tightness of the throat feel different than the rest of the mouth though?
>>
>>28594037
>Wow, thanks for the detailed answer anon.

no problem anon, this topic happens to be a hobby of mine

>Doesn't the tightness of the throat feel different than the rest of the mouth though?

not really, it all just kind of feels the same. like, you can tell that it's a deepthroat blowjob vs a regular blowjob, but it's not that different.
>>
>>28593163
Women? I dont know.

It really comes down to mouth size and gag reflex.

My bf and I both have big dicks.

I can take his down to the root and lick his balls.

He cant take more than 3.5 inches without nearly vomiting.

I cant tell you if It feels better or not. But he certainly reacts to it.
>>
>>28594585
can you take it like this though?
>>
File: 1460496200554.jpg (25 KB, 552x594) Image search: [Google]
1460496200554.jpg
25 KB, 552x594
>>28594585
>fags ruining another thing that has nothing to do with them

excuse me, we are talking about heterosexuals, not sodomites
>>
>>28594681
gaymen know much more about pleasuring penises than straight women so i'd listen to that gayanon.
>>
>>28593546
>>28593511
dicklets who can't even reach the throat detected
>>
>>28594585
it feels so much better you can't even imagine
especially to fuck someone's throat, not just their mouth
maybe the best sex
>>
>>28594716
>fag reads "women" and thinks "men"

typical sodomite behavior. you're definitely subhuman.
>>
File: 1462163344398.jpg (18 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
1462163344398.jpg
18 KB, 250x239
>>28594827
>being this autistic about fags
stay mad, weirdo. im not even gay. but it's a fact that gay men know more about blowjobs and deepthroating than even the biggest straight whore.
>>
>>28594681
>fell for the "le fags have different penises" meme

Raise your IQ, buddy-o.
>>
>>28594859

I can't wait until it's OK again to kill people like you on sight.
>>
>>28593580
Nigger, I've had a girl's forehead slam into my stomach repeatedly as I throat fucked her. ZERO gag reflex. Still didnt feel great.
>>
File: 1406409785183.png (373 KB, 558x744) Image search: [Google]
1406409785183.png
373 KB, 558x744
>>28594899
>murder
>ever "OK"
murder has never been OK. you sound like an even bigger weirdo than before.

pic related. you.
>>
>>28594926
>murder has never been OK

don't you have a fedora to be tipping somewhere?

why do you people do this? you whine for equal rights and then you act obnoxious as shit at every turn. some day we are going to react, and we are going to kill all of you.

you could avoid this by simply not behaving in this way. that is all it would take to defuse the situation.
>>
>>28594970
i stopped reading your post after the first line. you're boring, and dumb.
>>
>>28594675
Yeah. I can my bf is a bit larger than that guy. My bf is to gentle though. Never really wants to do that Unless I force him.

>>28594804
He really enjoys the "POP" when it enters my throat and the walls start to hug him. I really wish I knew what it felt like though.
>>
>>28593163
It's nothing special, the best is half in mouth with her jacking off the other half.
>>
>>28593163

deepthroating is only bested by nutting bareback inside her poon tang
>>
>>28593163

Deepthroating is definitely overrated.

For one thing, it doesn't feel nearly as good as a girl sensually gliding her mouth up and down, coming up and all the way off and then going back down again.

I think it's safe to say that the vast majority of women do not and would not enjoy deep throating. How would you like shoving a long cock down your throat?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.