[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I FUCKED UP TODAY > I lost the pic I had of my oneitis trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1459709543988.gif (768 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
1459709543988.gif
768 KB, 500x340
I FUCKED UP TODAY
> I lost the pic I had of my oneitis trying to clear out my tablet
> no fucking backups
> oneitis has been scrubbing their internet history and it's getting harder to fuel my obsession
> assume this is a sign I need to let go
> only want to dig deeper
> can't just be blessed with a new oneitis so I can move on with my life
> can't even look to oneitis' face for comfort now
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28593065
BTFO, noob
>>
I fucked up today.

I was drinking moonshine out of a mason jar and after a few swigs I was a little tipsy so I accidentally grabbed my glass candle holder and downed molten candle wax into my mouth instead of moonshine.
>>
>>28593296
FUCK OFF CHAD THAT PIC WAS RARE AF
>>
>>28593065

Use Recuva before its too late. Learn from my mistake.

>Shes gone forever
>>
>>28593334
> beta mad because he can't orbit his girl's picture anymore
> orbiting a fucking picture
>>
>scrubbing their internet history
>using 'their'
what are you hiding OP
>>
> oneitis has been scrubbing their internet history and it's getting harder to fuel my obsession

ashamed to admit that I know this feel
>>
>>28593789

I'm not ashamed at all, I love watching my oneitis' life develop
>>
>>28593749
> w-what do you think I'm hiding?

>>28593789
I just want my fucking picture back. I think the only reason it's getting hard to find things is because of me.
> when you get blocked but you keep stalking
>>
>>28593065
>oneitis has been scrubbing their internet history and it's getting harder to fuel my obsession
I'm confused by this. So are you sharing your tablet with your oneitis? Or are you like logging into their pc/phone and spying?
>>
>>28594010
Internet footprint, I should say. I know we both browse 4chan, and I've been posting for a while. Now it's getting harder to find the old stuff.
>>
>>28593065
>tfw no internet oneitis
>tfw no oneitis at all
Oh man
I bet it feels great to have someone you can put all of that focus on
>>
I FOUND IT WEW LADS THAT WAS SCARY
looks like I'll live to fantasize another day until god decides this is 2pathetic4me
>>
>>28594099
this desu. I always wondered what it's like to have a oneitis/crush. Like I've never found myself obsessed with just one girl
>>
>>28594099
Not really, because the obsession makes you feel like you'd be the best bf they ever had if they could get to know you. It's better if you haven't been formally rejected because hope, but knowing she doesn't want you is worse. You know you're being creepy because of all the cyberstalking, but there is no other girl to take the edge off.
>>
>>28594277
nice dubs for accurate feels
>>
>>28594207
POST IT FAGGOT

origami comment
>>
>>28595058
this pic is so rare, I doubt they even remember taking it tbhwyf.
>>
File: BucketheadJordan.jpg (17 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
BucketheadJordan.jpg
17 KB, 500x500
>>28595171
ugh just do it

pls
>>
>>28595615
I can't, why don't you post your oneitis?
>>
>>28595696

Your turn.
It's she a tripfag?
>>
>>28595736
> implying its a she
lel
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.