[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>turn 22 in november >done literally nothing with my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
>turn 22 in november
>done literally nothing with my life
>virgin
>nobody really likes me at all
>personality is retreating and I'm becoming more and more reserved, truly don't feel like I'm the same person that I was 3 years ago
>getting back to the point where I'm incredibly uncomfortable unless I'm alone
>feel like my mind was hollowed out, just complety blank, no new thought, just constant memories of my failure
>don't feel like I belong in the world, everything is alien to me

how is suicide not the perfect solution for me
>>
File: 1394827481375.jpg (29 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1394827481375.jpg
29 KB, 680x510
Develop alcoholism and you're literally me.

We're not going to make it.
>>
>>28593063
yeah i drink a lot when i have the opportunity
>>
>>28593298
Do you have any ambitions? I gave up on everything because it seemed dull and pointless.
>>
>>28593366
No, I don't think I ever had any ambitions. I saw Welcome to the NHK when I was 13 and thought "Yep, that's going to be me one day."
are you drinking tonight? What do you like to drink senpai?
>>
So similar to me it's eerie
I just wanna get out really bad
I'm past the point where I feel I can realistically "revive" myself as I had tried to years ago (and failed). Something's broken and it's preventing anything from making sense.
>>
>>28593433
I'm going to start drinking as soon as I go to the liquor store. Probably whiskey tonight.
>>
>>28592974
You should take that issue to a doctor. Nobody here will help you properly.
>>
>>28592974
Demonic laughter your cremation
Your lungs gasp for air but are filled with blood
A sudden crack as I crushed your skull

The remind of your life flashes by
A life that soon won't be
Smiling with axe in my hand
Evil's rotten hand you'll see

I come forward
Deathcrush

I'll send you to your maker
I'll send you to your death

Death nicely crucified
Death, heads on stakes

The barbeque has just begun
Deathcrush
>>
>>28593568
what the fuck does some perfect chad doctor know?
>>
File: 1459134181545.jpg (370 KB, 1280x1427) Image search: [Google]
1459134181545.jpg
370 KB, 1280x1427
>>28593787
you're right man, it's clearly far too late.
>>
File: jew-rub-hands.gif (2 MB, 359x346) Image search: [Google]
jew-rub-hands.gif
2 MB, 359x346
>>28593568
Ah yes, make the goyim pay for professional help instead of getting it for free from autists on a anime board
>>
I'll probably kill myself too but not until around 40
>>
>>28593787
I dunno, maybe what he learned in 8+ years of training? Or the last several decades of dealing with people with way worse issues than you?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (17 KB, 196x257) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
17 KB, 196x257
>>28593806
kek no for real they just tried to put me on antipsychotics and I ended up getting kicked out of the outpatient therapy group
>>
There's no point in killing yourself, OP

You'll die anyway, and I can with 100% certainty guarantee you that between now and your natural death, something good will happen, even if it's just some roastie cunt getting a bloody nose after getting hit by a door or something.
>>
bump with 2d girls killing themselves
>>
Join the Army mate. I hit 24 and had done nothing with my life. Decided to join up and found purpose and a reason to improve.

Best decision you'll ever make.
>>
>>28592974

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o28dyt7w3As

Take a note out of Henry Rollins' book.
>>
>>28592974
You must get into philosophy or you will die.
>>
>>28593787
A GP once asked me, "surely you must have friends?"
>>
Well I was in the exact place of you at 22, I just didn't kill myself. I am now 32. So is that proof enough? Nothing got better no, but I am still alive.
>>
>>28595413
I am saying if I can do it you can do it. Yes you have lots of pain ahead, but you could possibly do better then me, and the thing is your still alive. Like what is the point of killing yourself if your just going to die anyway eventually?
>>
>>28595413
Are you still a virgin? questione originale
>>
>>28595457
Yes of course. Many people are still virgins at my age. Many people are virgins until their 50s, or death. That is just reality.
>>
>>28595478
>Yes of course
Thank goodness. I thought I was going to have to tell you to kill yourself, friend.
>>
>>28592974
You'er just a year ahead of me fampai
>>
>>28595511
There is never a reason to kill yourself, we all die soon enough. If something in life bothers you just do or at least say something about. When it comes to virginity a lot of guys are still virgins and die of being overweight in middle age, it is very common and a part of life.
>>
>>28592974
If you haven't done anything, at least try the military first. It's at least an alternative to suicide that won't put you in crippling debt.
>>
>>28596479
too much mental illness history and self-mutilation scars, wouldn't make it through MEPS
>>
File: 1429848682781.jpg (26 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1429848682781.jpg
26 KB, 403x403
Suicide is the answer for me anyway. 32 kv male with no hope for the future. My parents are still alive so I have to stick around abit. I sure as hell don't want to spend the rest of my life alone
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.