[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life skills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: enhanced-24043-1397332688-3.jpg (75 KB, 625x418) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-24043-1397332688-3.jpg
75 KB, 625x418
How competent are you at life, according to the buzzfeed normalfags?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/leonoraepstein/how-many-basic-skills-do-you-have?utm_term=.elarl99jL#.auQELGGxg

>tfw only 70/100 at most

JUST
>>
I'm guessing 20 or less
Let's see...

>>
>my father never taught me shit
>>
I'm inept. That's like my most defining trait

I honestly wish I could be more competent.
>>
>Think I'm doing pretty decent through the test
>38
>>
File: 1459730492615.jpg (86 KB, 649x638) Image search: [Google]
1459730492615.jpg
86 KB, 649x638
40/100
>kill me now
original oregano robot pls
>>
Half that shit is dumb.

>Facebook settings with ease
I don't have a fucking FB, you dumb shit.
>>
>>28593803
You should still know how to operate the privacy settings on Facebook without having one. The test is also pretty US-centric but it's not rocket surgery.
>>
>40/100
>And it was mostly stuff related to technology

We live in an age where you have all the world's knowledge right in the palm of your hand, 99% of the shit on that list I could google and learn in a minute.
>>
>you should automatically know something you don't know anything about
Yeah, that's how idiotic you sound. Sure, if I signed up I'd find out pretty damn quick--probably in seconds. But just because I know I could find it easily doesn't mean that I know how to do it.
>>
File: canadian.png (23 KB, 757x827) Image search: [Google]
canadian.png
23 KB, 757x827
>>28592930
92/100

I don't have Facebook or Twitter though, so really it's more like 92/98, because I'm sure if I could figure both of those things out in a matter of minutes (if not seconds).

I also don't drink red wine, so I have no idea what to do to clean it up. Then again, I have some pretty fucking amazing spray cleaner that came with my couch that cleans up blood without leaving any visible traces, so that would probably work?

I've never skiied, but I have snowboarded.

Things that I legit don't know: how to drive stick (never tried), how to fix a leaky faucet (never tried), do long division (forgot that crap over 10 years ago, really have no use for it), how do perform CPR (I mean, I have an idea of how to do it, but I've never taken a CPR class).
>>
>>28592930
idk how to do many of the things but I could.
>>
52/100

I don't lift bruh and I don't have a normiebook

And so what if I can't tie a knot
>>
>>28592930
90/100

a lot are not really life skills though.
>>
My score was 92/100. Not too shabby.
>>
I should work on getting to 100
>>
96/100

I only missed dumb ones like how2twitter and other shit that's unimportant. How can someone not know at least 80 of these? Im surprised breathing or knowing where the sun is on an overcast day wasn't on there.
>>
>>28594105
>>28594451
>>28594539
>>28595366
How do you bother learning all that stuff? For many of these I just have no real opportunities to put my skills to practice.
>>
39/100
Half of these were fucking retarded though, like "I know how to eat lobster"

Either way, nice shilling OP
>>
Polishing silver is not a life skill you niggers.
>>
Seems like the quiz was made for women.
>>
>build a fire
i got frustrated and closed the window
what, with flint and steel? with a fucking lighter? what the fuck? what the fuck kind of metric is this?
this is the fucking 21st century, ask fucking 21st century questions
>>
Haven't done it but I feel retarded just going through it since I know I can't do half of that shit.
>>
>>28593803
>I can use both mac and PC
>>
92 out of 100
I was expecting a twist or catch but it was pretty straight forward...
>>
File: image.png (401 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
401 KB, 640x1136
That's a D.

I don't see how that's even close to high level, or how half that stuff was relevant.
>>
>>28592930
42/100
Most of these aren't life skills
>Twitter
>Facebook
>Mac
>Lobster
>Sudoku
>Ski
>Barbecue
>Mixed Drink
>Braid Hair
>Diaper
>Football
>Sewing Machine
>Red Wine
>Mac and PC
>Sew
>Website
>>
File: 52725171.jpg (3 KB, 114x124) Image search: [Google]
52725171.jpg
3 KB, 114x124
>>28595699
>Confirmed patina
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.